Girls with Tattoos: Hot or Not

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i think lower back tattoos are sexy as hell if done right. and on the right woman, of course. i can't stand anything else, though.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Some chicks can pull it off. I like it as long as it isn't some stupid shit picked off the wall, tramp stamp, etc.

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
Chicks+tattoos+mustangs= :bowdown:

266780341_vdT3V-X2.jpg

03DOHC

Established Member
No thanks on tats and I especially dislike tramp stamps. And the stupid nose ring, belly button ring, lip ring, eyebrow ring have to go.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
I think there are some women who have tatoos and they look sexy, like my girlfriend, then there are some that have tatoos and they are a little too much or just don't sit right in my eyes. I am a big fan howver. I have 5 and my lady coincedently has 5 as well.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
I dated this chick that had two tattoos. Both were right under her panty line, one on each hip. One was a dega ballerina and the other was her name in chinese. I'd always make fun of her saying the Chinese characters really said 'beef and broccoli' or 'sweet and sour chicken' lol.

They were cool I guess, but it was cool checking them out while I was hitting it from the side! lol. :rockon:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I love girls with tats. Of course I love girls without tats as well. Hell I just love women!

Here's to hot women! :beer::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread