Established Member
normal_Mega.jpg

961-15792l.jpg

aparty9.jpg

kat_new4_380.jpg

panties-3.jpg

NITMARE

Established Member
I dig it. I love tats in general as long as they aren't generic (i.e. Tribal tats/sleeves)

My right arm gets the fourth sitting on a full sleeve next Thursday. It's a black and gray heaven and hell scene from wrist to over my shoulder...one more sitting left after that :rockon:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I don't find chics with tatoos attractive at all especially tramp stamps.
On another note I wanna have my arms and torso loaded with tats. I guess it's cuz I see tats as a masculine thing.

SVTGABE

Established Member
I'd say about 98% of tattoos on chicks look trashy. I have seen some nice ones though, but very rare.

S197man

Established Member
Tattoos, FTL. Especially on a girl. I think it takes away from their true natural beauty, and causes more of a distraction than anything. Plus, it looks trashy sometimes to boot.

TRXboy

Established Member
isobel-varley-the-worlds-most-tattooed-senior-woman_49.jpg

Yeah - looks sexy on some girls when there tits are all perky, and ass is tight - but when your 85 and have to explain to your grandson that the blob of shit on your arm was once a cute little butter fly, it get's dumb.

Ever see a girls tattoo that was above her vag after a C-section? Uber Fail.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
^ lol... When I'll be 85 ( If i even get to that age ) The last thing I'd be worried about is the tattoo on my body. I'll be more worried how I am going to stay alive for another day.

Users who are viewing this thread