Girls posing with Mustangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member

I thought I originally posted this a few pages back? LOL

Yeah I took a lot of photos of my wife that day. Here's another one I know I haven't posted because it was still on my camera disk. She is a big mofo... I think over the holidays she got up to about 140 lbs but her body carries it well. In this photo she is about 130-135ish. Raised in the city of Baltimore and a wannabe country girl lol

b3e16572.gif

Last edited:

brucesvt

Established Member
highdensity i have been saying it for years but i will say it once more. she is perfect :beer:

oatburner99

Established Member
I thought I originally posted this a few pages back? LOL

Yeah I took a lot of photos of my wife that day. Here's another one I know I haven't posted because it was still on my camera disk. She is a big mofo... I think over the holidays she got up to about 140 lbs but her body carries it well. In this photo she is about 130-135ish. Raised in the city of Baltimore and a wannabe country girl lol

b3e16572.gif

HD- I've gotta say (and please pass on to your better half) That she has an amazing body. She's what 6ft3?4? She should be around 120-130 lbs then....girl has delicious legs that go all the way up :p .....gotta get my wife to be supportive and shake her money maker in front of the coupe lol

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
highdensity i have been saying it for years but i will say it once more. she is perfect :beer:

Thanks man :beer: her body has def changed over the years!

HD- I've gotta say (and please pass on to your better half) That she has an amazing body. She's what 6ft3?4? She should be around 120-130 lbs then....girl has delicious legs that go all the way up :p .....gotta get my wife to be supportive and shake her money maker in front of the coupe lol

Thanks man, she is pushing 32 and that pic was take about 4 months ago. She is 5'10" and usually hovers around 130 but got up to 140 this winter with the holiday feasts LOL. She is a GIANT!

They way I get my wife to pose is that I take her shopping right afterwards. Nothing major, just an outfit or two. Sometimes we go and she tries on stuff and doesn't like anything so we buy nothing...WIN lol.

HD we need a thread of just pics of your wife!

I have made two so far of just her :beer:

Explosive

Established Member
**Edited by moderator, next person to follow a post that concerns a certain person with a comment that breaks a rule gets 2 weeks. No questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread