Gilligans Saturday the 12th

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
I'm thinking about heading to Gilligans in Charles County this Saturday. Heading up there in the afternoon sometime. Anybody want to meet up there for a couple beers and get a volleyball game going?

I'm probably not taking the cobra, volunteered to DD for this trip.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
24years of being a Charles County resident and I can say I've never been there and have no intentions of going either, lol.

I take that back, maybe i'll go once every 10 years incase i want a highschool reunion, haha.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
I would come to this but I'm heading to NJ this weekend for an AMA race. Next week?? =)

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
24years of being a Charles County resident and I can say I've never been there and have no intentions of going either, lol.

I take that back, maybe i'll go once every 10 years incase i want a highschool reunion, haha.

Dude, it hasn't even been Gilligan's for that long.

TRBO VNM

it's ok dale, tim loves the opportunity to rag on anything concerning where he is from.

Justin, I may be up for going. it is a pretty cool, chill place, but I won't be there early like you if I do go. I am in Va tomorrow and maybe tomorrow night at Grevey's to watch the football game, which won't put me back in MD till about 10pm or maybe a little later. I was out at gilligans last weekend.

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Justin, I may be up for going. it is a pretty cool, chill place, but I won't be there early like you if I do go. I am in Va tomorrow and maybe tomorrow night at Grevey's to watch the football game, which won't put me back in MD till about 10pm or maybe a little later. I was out at gilligans last weekend.

Yea I might be already heading back our way by that point in the day. If you come back earlier give me a call and I'll let you know if I'm still there. I'm going out somewhere Sunday to watch the 1pm games if you want to meet up...haven't decided where yet.

You want to test out that new wideband set up on my car? I want to know where I'm at a/f wise to see if I can start making some passes before Lund tunes it. I'd like to get some seat time before the 17th rolls around.

Users who are viewing this thread