Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
942be3b69c8a1d36f20a1ce77de52088.jpg

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I hated dollar shave club, I’ve been using Harry’s razors for a couple years now and they are great. Really debating going straight blade though.

Thinking about straight blade myself just because how nice my neck feels when my barber does it. I have beed using just a old fashioned safety razor and shave butter for years with no issues though. Plus the blades i use are 10 cents each and are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

My94GT

Established Member
Thinking about straight blade myself just because how nice my neck feels when my barber does it. I have beed using just a old fashioned safety razor and shave butter for years with no issues though. Plus the blades i use are 10 cents each and are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That’s what I want out of it because my neck breaks out like crazy no matter which way I shave.

I’d grow it out and say screw it but the way my facial hair grows in it looks a bit rough lol

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
That’s what I want out of it because my neck breaks out like crazy no matter which way I shave.

I’d grow it out and say screw it but the way my facial hair grows in it looks a bit rough lol
Let it grow, train it, and trim it to fit your facial profile. Every beard is different.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My94GT

Established Member
Let it grow, train it, and trim it to fit your facial profile. Every beard is different.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I was on a roll trying to do that for a while and screwed up trying to trim it so went back to shaving. Maybe I’ll give it a go again. I will say not having to shave every day was very much enjoyable.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Bunch of butt hurt drama queens in here, easily ruffled up by an internet ad. “I’ve used these razors for years, but certainly not after this commercial”. Sure, this ad is a bit of a stretch, it’s a little weird because it’s complete target audience is obviously men, and it’s a bit admonishing, but can you really disagree with the message? Do you really condone bullying and sexual harassment? Such a weird website I’ve been on for 15 years. Someone shows a video of a woman being abused, and every single comment here is a white knight saying they’d fight to the death to protect a woman being sexually/physically abused. Yet this video is largely based on a movement started by Hollywood women who have actually been abused/raped/etc, and everyone here is super offended? The guy telling his daughter she is amazing and can do anything is the exact message I give my girls every night before tucking them in.

I use these razors and I ain’t ****ing switching. Carry on with the whining. Or.... Watch the video again, look in the mirror next time you shave, and ask yourself if/how you can be better.

colin450

Established Member
Bunch of butt hurt drama queens in here, easily ruffled up by an internet ad. “I’ve used these razors for years, but certainly not after this commercial”. Sure, this ad is a bit of a stretch, it’s a little weird because it’s complete target audience is obviously men, and it’s a bit admonishing, but can you really disagree with the message? Do you really condone bullying and sexual harassment? Such a weird website I’ve been on for 15 years. Someone shows a video of a woman being abused, and every single comment here is a white knight saying they’d fight to the death to protect a woman being sexually/physically abused. Yet this video is largely based on a movement started by Hollywood women who have actually been abused/raped/etc, and everyone here is super offended? The guy telling his daughter she is amazing and can do anything is the exact message I give my girls every night before tucking them in.

I use these razors and I ain’t ****ing switching. Carry on with the whining. Or.... Watch the video again, look in the mirror next time you shave, and ask yourself if/how you can be better.

Everyone is looking for a reason to be offended about the littlest thing. And it's like a competition to see who can be more outraged. These same guys probably cried about the Nike ad. I'm curious how many people in here pretending to be offended use the term libcuck or snowflake when that's exactly how they're acting. Two sides of the same coin.

Zemedici

Established Member
Everyone is looking for a reason to be offended about the littlest thing. And it's like a competition to see who can be more outraged. These same guys probably cried about the Nike ad. I'm curious how many people in here pretending to be offended use the term libcuck or snowflake when that's exactly how they're acting. Two sides of the same coin.

truth sir.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Its funny... I see the message they were trying to send (be better men), BUT HOW DID THEY DELIVER IT?
It’s all wrong. Essentially they put men on blast as if us (men) were okay with all the shitty behaviour they were describing, or at minimum, too dumb to know better. LoL.

Bad execution on their part. As a company, I would have refrained from taking a feminist stand and proceed to scolding my customer base, while attempting to take the moral high ground. LoL

Society isn’t perfect, but I garantee you that statistically speaking, men get shit on much more often than women do.

My 2c.

My94GT

Established Member

I actually really don’t have much problem with the commercial, add me to the group that thinks it’s not a bad message to just be a well rounded and respectful individual.

The said I stopped using their razors long ago in favor of Harry’s brand as I found they just work better for me.

If I had to guess people are just going to have a problem with any company that poses the tag line boys will be boys is out dated with out really delving into that companies stance behind it.

In this commercial I see some completely ok examples- boys wrestling in a yard and going in relentlessly on one kid, yea break that up no point in letting it continue, cat calling to a girl in the street- I know many woman including my own wife who always talk about how this happens and how trashy they think it is, showing that clip of the older YouTube video where a guy jumps in the midst of to young kids fighting over some petty ass shit- that’s the behavior people always bitch they don’t see enough of when a real life video surfaces of someone getting beat up senselessly and bystanders do nothing so why so bad in a commercial.

So yea in my opinion it’s not at all that bad of an ad. Really though I don’t get up in arms about this stuff anyone. We just had our first son and he will he raise as a boy to be a good man, to defend himself when the need calls for and to hopefully help others where he can. I’d like to not see him be a bully but That doesn’t mean there can’t be jokes at each other’s expense as a group of friends. The list could go on but that covers some of my thoughts on this.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Its funny... I see the message they were trying to send (be better men), BUT HOW DID THEY DELIVER IT?
It’s all wrong. Essentially they put men on blast as if us (men) were okay with all the shitty behaviour they were describing, or at minimum, too dumb to know better. LoL.

Bad execution on their part. As a company, I would have refrained from taking a feminist stand and proceed to scolding my customer base, while attempting to take the moral high ground. LoL

Society isn’t perfect, but I garantee you that statistically speaking, men get shit on much more often than women do.

My 2c.

I think its funny they attempt to take the moral high ground when they parade paddock girls in latex body suits at Motorsport venues...

Users who are viewing this thread