Gift ideas for a 4yo

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
A baby doll.
I've never seen a little girl not love dolls. Buy her a doll and give her some cash/card to buy the doll clothes.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I wouldn't get her a gift card simply because little kids love to open presents. A birthday card with a gift card inside isn't nearly as fun. Get her something like a barbie, or my little pony with some little accessories. Give the parent a gift receipt so that she can exchange it if need be.

SSCOBRA03

Established Member
Go to Amazon and search toys by age group and best selling for ideas. Also talk to her parents and see what she likes but does not have.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
She's old enough...

images

01YellowVert

One Bad Monkey
Established Member
DVDs of popular kids shows. Ask her parents what shows that she watches, if she's allowed to watch TV. HI-5, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, Blues Clues, Wonder Pets, The Fresh Beat Band, Olivia, etc

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why not ask her what she would like for her birthday? Maybe have her mention a few things. I do this all the time to insure that I get something a child would really love. At least you'll be then going in the right direction. Either that or ask her mom for some ideas.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
For my nieces 3rd birthday we took her to a big build a bear store and she got to pick out an animal and accessorize it. She really seemed to like the experience.

N A Rush

Established Member
I wouldn't get her a gift card simply because little kids love to open presents. A birthday card with a gift card inside isn't nearly as fun. Get her something like a barbie, or my little pony with some little accessories. Give the parent a gift receipt so that she can exchange it if need be.

That was my line of thought. Wanted to see if there was a hot toy out there right now.

N A Rush

Established Member

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
A baby doll.
I've never seen a little girl not love dolls. Buy her a doll and give her some cash/card to buy the doll clothes.

dont do the doll! my lil princess loves spiderman and cars....she has a spiderman nightie (boys long t shirt) and loves her spidey action figure and AC cobra toy car....lil tom boy!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread