GI: DSS Aluminum Driveshaft Group Buy, $620 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Phace

Established Member
Just wanted to give everyone an update who has a shaft on order. The Adapters are currently being coated and when they come back everything will be assembled and balanced. I will follow up in another week or so and see when they plan on shipping orders.

Thanks,
Matt

Are we going to get emailed a tracking number when these things start shipping out?

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Lucky number 20 just called to place his order. I will bill everyone first thing tomorrow morning and get the orders placed with DSS. The same way you called to give me your information is how the orders are placed. Once we receive tracking numbers we will send them your way. Please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for these orders to ship.

We appreciate your guys continued support. If there is anything else you need please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

Are we going to get emailed a tracking number when these things start shipping out?

This is on the same damn page...:bash:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Spoke to DSS again yesterday to follow up on the orders. They said they will start shipping this week hopefully beginning by Wednesday-Thursday. They will try to get about 5-6 out each day. Getting close!

Matt

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Spoke to DSS again yesterday to follow up on the orders. They said they will start shipping this week hopefully beginning by Wednesday-Thursday. They will try to get about 5-6 out each day. Getting close!

Matt

Great news! I am ready. This is the last link in the chain before I get back out to the track.

Mike

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
Great news! I am ready. This is the last link in the chain before I get back out to the track.

Mike

This is what I've been waiting for also! Although it will be my first track outing in the 2011.

Oh and I've got a tracking number for the driveshaft now too!! Yay, time to pull the rear end and weld the tubes and lower control arm mounts in.

Ivan 5.0

Established Member
Nice... cant wait to get mine tomorrow... gonna put this on with a boss intake :)

Last edited:

texican

Established Member
I don't remember what number I was but hopefully mine beats me home, get back to the US beginning of October. I have a room full of parts waiting on me!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
9 Shafts left yesterday. Tracking will be attached to your invoice if yours shipped. If it doesn't show a tracking number just give them another day or so and everyone's should be on the way. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call directly.

Thanks,
Matt

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Sweet! Mine will be here tomorrow. I will try to get it on this weekend and post some impressions.

Mike

hand-filer

Established Member
9 Shafts left yesterday. Tracking will be attached to your invoice if yours shipped. If it doesn't show a tracking number just give them another day or so and everyone's should be on the way. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call directly.

Thanks,
Matt

Are you emailing the invoices? I think I was like #4 on the list.

Ivan 5.0

Established Member
2012-09-20_22-49-53_26.jpg

:banana:

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Mine is in. Very nice unit. No vibrations at speed and the car does feel like it accelerates more eagerly. Time will tell at the track.

Install was about 40 minutes on my friend's lift with air tools and a second pair of hands. Would be awful in the driveway (heads up on that).

Mike

ah4449

Svt browser
Established Member
Mine is in. Very nice unit. No vibrations at speed and the car does feel like it accelerates more eagerly. Time will tell at the track.

Install was about 40 minutes on my friend's lift with air tools and a second pair of hands. Would be awful in the driveway (heads up on that).

Mike

Good to know! Get back to us when you hit the strip! I assume you installed a loop as well?

hand-filer

Established Member

Mike

Mike,

How about in a garage with a smooth clean floor and all 4 corners elevated 10"?
That's my scenario.
Did your car have any drive-line vibration before the install? Mine has a moderate amount between 70-75mph. You can feel it in the floor. I'm hoping the new drive-shaft takes care of it.
My brother is in Minneapolis this weekend doing a deal on a 2003 Trans Am.
He's picking my shaft up at the border on the way home. Looking forward to installing it next week.
:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread