GI: 99 Cobra with 03/04 Conversion

zeus201

Established Member
As title says, gauging interest in my 1999 Cobra Vert with 03/04 conversion. I'm starting to lose interest in the car and testing the waters.

The car has:
  • Built motor Painted and Powdercoated Black
    -Original 1999 Teksid Aluminum Block Bored .020 Over With 302ci Stroker Kit
    -Mahle Custom 16cc Dished Pistons .020 Over
    -Manley Stroker Rods With ARP 2000 Bolts
    -Kellogg Stroker Crank 3.70 Stroke
    -Ford Performance HO Oil Pump
    -Speed Pro Bearings
    -Arp Head Studs
    -1999 Cobra Heads(resurfaced, pressure tested, 3 angle seat cut, and valves cut and cleaned)
    -Felpro Perma Torque MLS Head Gaskets
    (Cannot remember exact mileage but something around 6-7K. Will get exact mileage tomorrow)
  • Unported Eaton with stock upper / 8lb lower
  • Bassani mid / Bassani OR X (I had a exhaust shop tuck the pipe closer to the body due to clearance issues) / MAC catback (durablack 2.5")
  • T45 with Spec 3 and 4.10.
  • 18 x 9 & 18 x 10 (245/35 & 295/35) Fronts have 50% and rears with 80%
  • H&R SS with MM front isos and no isos out back
  • 03/04 Cobra fuel tank and pumps
  • Aeroforce dual gauge setup, SCT 4 back chip, SCT 2400, and Densecharger CAI

Body mileage is 78xxx.

I think that's sums up 99% of the mods. Some cons of the car is it rides rough due to the springs and I'd recommend swapping out the springs to something a little more complient. I was pulling into the garage and clipped my right rear wheel well arch and was taken to my buddies body shop and taken care of. I have tons of pics of what it looked like and what it is now.

I also ran into some electrical issues on my way back from cruise in Omaha. The car was losing power and causing the theft light to come on whenever I was going over bumps. It ended up being the SCT 4 bank chip not seating well to the ecu.

3 out of the 4 wheels clear coat has started to wear off for some reason. I've always taken extreme care of the car and really have no idea what happened. I've been meaning to get them to resprayed and wouldn't think it'd cost all the that much. They still look great though. Last thing, the CDC light bar is a little torn up.

As for the paint, it's has a few rock chips on the hood and front bumper. The drivers side doors has 3 scrathes that where there when I got the car two years ago. The front bumper plate holes have been filled, and I've been running Torqjunky's license plate holder which is an excellent piece. Other than that, it has 03/04 hood, rear bumper, mirrors, and the stock 99 wing moved back. I would rate the paint an 8 out of 10 when considering the rock chips and scratches.

The car has lien from Bank of America. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment.

Price is 14K. I can be reached through pm's!

- Ryan :beer:

DSC03367.gif

4-2.gif

2-2.gif

9-1.gif

7-1.gif

10-1.gif

Cobrabrickbuilding.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkIlLmF1j4w"]YouTube - Slow Drive By[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLBAQ_L9a-s"]YouTube - Mar 15 2009 VID00004[/ame]

Last edited:

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
i know you want a truck ryan...... :)

If I get rid of mine yours is towards the top of my list of cars I'm after

VtekII

Established Member
ive seen this car in person guys, its a beautiful well cared for cobra. oo ya not too mention sounds amazing and should haul ass!!

Users who are viewing this thread