Ghosts

Steve1578

Established Member
We had a ghost in our old house, no doubt about it. I was always one of those people that "believed" because it was fun to, you know? It was exciting to get scared and worked up over it, but after our old house, there is no doubt in my mind they exist and that we had one in that house. Here's the story:

The house itself was just a typical home on a main street, nothing inherently "scary" about it. After a month or so of living there we started noticing that things would be moved after we left and came back. Dishes, furniture, stuff like that. It was never over the top, but still noticeable. Same with at night, we'd go to sleep, wake up, and things were moved. It started getting progressively worse and worse. One night we came home and the place was ransacked. Dressers were toppled, lights were off the table and smashed. We started thinking that maybe it wasn't a ghost and was actually someone breaking in and doing it. So we called the cops and explained that it happened pretty much every time we left and that someone may be getting in. So one night they staked(small town, not much more for the cops to do) out the house while we were gone. When we came back, they confirmed that no one had left or entered the house. They entered the house with us at the same time, and every piece of furniture was practically turned upside down. The chairs, the sofa, it was pretty nuts to be honest. They were astonished. We never felt like we were in harms way so we stayed there for quite a while, but one day we were upstairs and a large dresser fell over only a few feet from my niece who was visiting, so we decided to move after that.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Still on the front page so I'll post. Not saying I believe in anything, I'm not religious and don't like to make assumptions. But I'll share some stranger things. I worked in a giant VA hospital at night while in college, contractor, I had keys and access to almost every inch of a 30 building campus. One night I was in a large air-handling room, well lit, open. I saw something large and dark and instinctively recognized it as a person and waved my hand. Took me a second to process this was non-existent. I didn't feel uncomfortable though but it was a very odd feeling.

I've had sleep paralysis before but I learned about it in a Psych course prior. I remember understanding what it was and just kind of experiencing it without fear.

This one bugs me. One night I was driving, not anywhere special, to a good friends house. I'm around 18/19, just booking along like usual after leaving my/my parents home. A couple miles into the ride I got an overwhelming feeling that something bad was in the back seat of my car. It was like a switch got flipped on. Hair up, adrenaline. I started starring in the rear view mirror for a little bit too long, I can't see anything though but I almost expected to. I decided turning the dome light on wasn't smart. I was approaching a single street lamp. I watched the rear view when I rolled past the light and of course there is nothing. It is still the most creepy experience I have had. The hair on my arms still stands up when I think about. That was over a decade ago.

I've done some urban exploring in old abandoned places, worked nights at a hospital going into all sorts of secluded and confusing areas where people aren't. The inbetween floors where the arteries for the building run, underground stuff, abandoned animal labs off site. That never bothered me, but man that car ride sticks with me.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Cliffs:

Father passed away last August. A month later we start hearing weird noises, doors opening, negative energies, etc. Scary, scary stuff. Had the house smudged, that helped for a little. GF and I put our kids to bed one night then heard them get out of bed and run down the upstairs hall. We both go up to get them and they are fast asleep. My sister contacted a medium (Fara Gibson in Phoenix is awesome). She told me all about my experiences and said it was my Dad that was doing it "because he could". The way she said it was how I knew it really was him, in a funny/creepy way. After that, the noises are few and far between but when I do hear them, I just acknowledge them and move on. I had never been so scared like that before though.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Wife's mother died in her sleep(was in her late 40's)(drug and alcohol related death) in the townhouse we ended up living in for a few years before we got our single family home. We ended up in the room where she passed and after that time weird stuff would happen all the time.

~Clocks reset on the same master circuit - Had electricians check the circuitry, breakers, even replaced the microwave but still happened.
~Doors slamming shut
~knocks on the walls when the neighbors were home or away - Had an extermination company come out to see if we had rodents, but no rodents found or caught.
~Really odd smells - like oranges or lemons but no source of the smell. occasionally putrid smell that we couldnt find and would go away after a few minutes
~a "velcro" dog scared to go upstairs only sometimes. this dog now follows my wife tied to her ankle. very off that she would look upstairs and then stop cold in her tracks and not follow my wife upstairs.
~occasional drawer or fridge door opening, very random
~lights turned on and off occasionally

Had friends over quite a bit and a few of them would hear and see things happen. No one could really figure out what was going on.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My friend had a house that would have some weird stuff happen. the front door knob would shake often when you were sitting in the family room watching tv. it was like someone was jiggling it trying to open it but there were windows to the left and right of the door that allowed you to see who was on the porch and there was never anyone there.

My ex gf used to be their roommate and one day when she was home alone she woke up and there was an orange orb in her room. She panicked and called me and was explaining to me as she walked through the house as this thing was following her around the house. She didn't believe in anything paranormal before that

11sec Guy

Established Member
ok if this dosent send chiils thru you i dont know what will ..

At 12:40 it's saying "Do you see me Im a shadow in the shadows" and keeps talking but his voice drowns it out. At 12:57 there's a couple more voices talking thats hard to hear but at 12:59 you can hear "let me out". Slow it down to .5 in settings and it sounds clear as day. If anyone else can slow it down to help that'd be awesome.

11sec Guy

Established Member
Well yes i am sure anything could be altered, but why..look at his other videos. 100 plus videos exploring mines and this time he decided to alter the video ? I watched or listened to it like 10 times and it gets creepier everytime lol

side note after watching some of his other videos i really want to go explore some mines..super interesting, i got caught up watching his videos

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I always get a kick out of grown men and their ghost stories! lol

I remember some years back in a business law class of mine in college we had a kid argue about a contract being voidable on a house purchase because the owners didn't disclose that the house had ghosts in it. I literally fell out of my chair in class laughing so hard.

blk02edge

Established Member
regardless that dude has some balls going into those mines ..****k that
We have tons of abandoned mines around where I live. Need to 4x4 or dirtbike to get to any of them, they are mega cool to explore however I won't go that far in due to dead air or possible cave ins.

Users who are viewing this thread