Ghosts, spirits, and demons.

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
This video claims that all these are real and unedited. While I myself personally find that hard to believe, there is some pretty interesting footage here. Check out the vid!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Ghosts, Spirits, and Demons!! - YouTube[/nomedia]

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
I always find these things hard to believe, but that´s human nature I guess. I have enough doubt about it though, that I will NEVER take the chance by playing with boards or stuff. Real or not, I don´t know shit about it and don´t want anything to do with it.

I remember my religion teacher (yes, I had religion classes 1 hour a week at my old college), he was a very nice guy, and one day we had a class about this sort of stuff and he showed us a video interview with some guy who had been fooling around with an ouija board for fun. He had been tortured by ghosts or demons for years, been thrown around the room and everything.

Again, video's will never make me believe things, but what I remember most of all was our teacher who made us promise to never venture into these games. He almost begged us with tears in his eyes... That's what I'll always remember.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The bizzarest thing about most of these are.... the fact that people happened to be recording them at the time the paranormal phenomenon happened.... LOL and this were recorded before cell phone cameras were really a big thing.

invisiblefrisbe

Praying for the unborn
Established Member
I didn't watch the video...but I don't need to. I don't know if those specific incidents were real, but I believe it's possible. Pretty much anyone who believes there is a supernatural afterlife (heaven) has to admit that they believe in the supernatural and supernatural beings.

Just as there is darkness in a room when a light in said room is extinguished, I believe it's the same in the supernatural, there are good beings (God & angels) and an opposing force who are the absence of goodness (evil).

ItsReal93

Established Member
I believe anything is possible but I also believe a lot of people will make fake videos for attention.

Black Sex

Established Member
Without experiencing something like this first hand would make it hard to beleive.

My buddy I work with has had a few different people that have stayed in his house (both guys and girls) tell him they have heard people walking and talking in his house. So he bought a digital recorder and let it play all night. I thought he was full of poo untill I listened to it. You can hear him snoring and the clock ticking in the backround. Then real faintly you hear a girl whisper "please wake up".
That freaked him out so he brought in a psychic and she was saying something about a girl in her ealy 20's was in the house. Then she went into saying something about there was something in a box in his backyard under a building, and she told him not to go dig it up or else things will get worse.
I don't beleive in psychic's at all, but then he told me in his backyard there used to be a shed that he tore down when he first moved in. Well the grass grew in where the shed was but there is a perfect square in the grass where the grass wont grow.
Jump ahead alittle bit, he did the voice recorder thing about 3 weeks ago again because he said his GF was getting freaked out at night from hearing shit. This time on the recorder you could her a girl whisper "no more baby". So he doesn't if people were murdered in his house or what.
Kinda creepy if you ask me.

mnewxcv

Established Member
Without experiencing something like this first hand would make it hard to beleive.

My buddy I work with has had a few different people that have stayed in his house (both guys and girls) tell him they have heard people walking and talking in his house. So he bought a digital recorder and let it play all night. I thought he was full of poo untill I listened to it. You can hear him snoring and the clock ticking in the backround. Then real faintly you hear a girl whisper "please wake up".
That freaked him out so he brought in a psychic and she was saying something about a girl in her ealy 20's was in the house. Then she went into saying something about there was something in a box in his backyard under a building, and she told him not to go dig it up or else things will get worse.
I don't beleive in psychic's at all, but then he told me in his backyard there used to be a shed that he tore down when he first moved in. Well the grass grew in where the shed was but there is a perfect square in the grass where the grass wont grow.
Jump ahead alittle bit, he did the voice recorder thing about 3 weeks ago again because he said his GF was getting freaked out at night from hearing shit. This time on the recorder you could her a girl whisper "no more baby". So he doesn't if people were murdered in his house or what.

well we need to know whats in the box. have him go dig it up

usmcrebel

Established Member

pics of said lack of grass and box

pacific4v

Established Member

Dig it up! Maybe its the 20 year olds dead baby

Users who are viewing this thread