Gettysburg GTG cancelled, will use rain date of April 22nd

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Well, as much as I hate to do this, it looks like we are going to have to cancell for this Sunday. The weather report is still calling for a 70% chance of rain and wind with a high of only 41 degrees. We will plan on using our rain date of April 22nd to reschedule.

Last edited:

98mdsnake

Established Member
In case you are taking another head count for the rain date count me in for sure. I will let you know about my passenger in a few days.

wheelhopper

Established Member
I kinda figured that was going to happen. I won't be able to make the rain date. So I'll just have to start planning for next year.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
zaxjax said:
I can't make the rain date!

I was afraid of that, so tell your little guy I will keep his prize for him until the next time we all are able to gtg. I know he is going to be disappointed.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
Mama, I will let you know within the next 48hrs if me and the little monster, I mean my daughter, will be in or out for the 22nd. I am doing what I can to move something from the 22nd up to the 15th....

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
FHATTCATT said:
Mama, I will let you know within the next 48hrs if me and the little monster, I mean my daughter, will be in or out for the 22nd. I am doing what I can to move something from the 22nd up to the 15th....

Ok, no problem and if you can't make it tell your lil monster I will hold her gift for her as well. It was just a lil something I put together for our future MACA members to make them feel a part of all this "car stuff" as they would say.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I'll definitely be there, now.
But I'll miss all those that can't make it.
13.gif

qwikhuh

Established Member
Dammit dammit dammit. I can't make the rain date. Everyone have a good time!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I'm still in....I'll call Doug and Russ and let them know. I'll see if they can make it next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread