GETTYSBURG GTG AT THE LEWIS' MARCH 26th

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
O.K. folks, here we go again. March 26th is the day. Cruise, food, hangin' out. I dare you all to try to fill our front lawn with Cobras. I'd love to see that.

Here's the address. Mapquest.com will get you to your parking spot on the lawn.

740 Rock Creek Ford Road
Gettysburg, PA 17325

My cell. 301.748.7038 for any additional instructions. I'm posting this under Denice's screen name, but this is J.R.'s cell #

Itinerary, tentative times, will edit if necessary.

10-11 am arrive at your convenience.

11-12:30 meet and greet

12:30-1:30-2:00 Cruise through history/ foothills of Gettysburg, maybe the highway??? How 'bout it Sierwan??

2:00- lunch

We had a great time last year with a SUPER turn out. Let's try to double it this year. All of you new members, be sure to mark this on your calendar. You WON'T regret it.

Please post up if you will be attending, and how many guests.

Thanks,

J.R. and Denice.

GETTYSBURG CRUISE/GTG ATTENDEES!
1) 5.0snake +2
2) TRBO VNM
3) Blk03SVTCobra +1
4) N2DAMYSTIC +1.5
5) Hissssnsvt
6) mixxer +1
7) jonj
8) mystangs
9) Venimus03 +1
10) I-CAN-STANG
11) dkscobra2003
12) Dolemite
13) 03silvr10thvert +2
14) BUNKY +1
15) IronTerp +1
16) RAWSN8K
17) F8LBITE
18) Rick James
19) 98cobraRx
20) Cobrachs
21) RedfireBeast
22) Antex
23) jbp99cobra? +1
24) Rayzcar +1
25) The Good +2
26) 04Torchvert
27) Cobra330 +1?
28) DR. WU 2000
29) dragon40k
30) Mystic04 +2
31) DonkeyTuna
32) Karnick_GT
33) Cookieman00X +1
34) PA SNAKE
35) coopercobra03 +1
36) MTShambles - ?
37) 04yellowcobra
38) vipergts281 +1
39) gcassidy
40) apache
41) drillsergeantjra
42) wiseguy +1.5
43) pj_rage - ?
44) SVTcobra04 +1
45) Diablorojostang +1

Last edited by a moderator:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Kelly and I are looking forward to seeing the whole Lewis clan again. Put us down and let us know what we need to bring :beer:

Will you be showing up with a little surprise for everyone?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
mixxer said:
im there!!!!!!!! as long as its not raining.

Speaking of rain, will there be a rain date? I know your yard can get alittle "soft" when it rains, right Denice... :poke:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
mixxer said:
:lol: shouldnt you be doing your taxes?

I will from this year forward. God damn CPA sister-in-law is too f'ing slow... My wife had a conversation with her the other day that, when my wife related it to me, got me pretty damn angry... I'm thinking about not attending her wedding... I guess that might be a bit over-the-top.... :shrug:

Back to the matter at hand!!

I can't wait to see the Lewis homestead again :rockon:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
I will from this year forward. God damn CPA sister-in-law is too f'ing slow... My wife had a conversation with her the other day that, when my wife related it to me, got me pretty damn angry... I'm thinking about not attending her wedding... I guess that might be a bit over-the-top.... :shrug:

Back to the matter at hand!!

I can't wait to see the Lewis homestead again :rockon:

That's why H & R Block exists :thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
That's why H & R Block exists :thumbsup:

Yea, but you see, I moved her out of and into 3 different places, each time asking only one thing for the time spent: do my taxes when the time comes

It was a fair trade, according to both of us and she has had my W2s for over 3 weeks now and hasn't even looked at them. I told her that if she is not going to get to them this week, I'm driving to D.C. to pick them up.

Enough now, you're getting me pissed... :cuss: :fm:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Yea, but you see, I moved her out of and into 3 different places, each time asking only one thing for the time spent: do my taxes when the time comes

It was a fair trade, according to both of us and she has had my W2s for over 3 weeks now and hasn't even looked at them. I told her that if she is not going to get to them this week, I'm driving to D.C. to pick them up.

Enough now, you're getting me pissed... :cuss: :fm:

I know of some special people that can take care of this issue for you! Trust me, I'm from New Jersey :thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
I know of some special people that can take care of this issue for you! Trust me, I'm from New Jersey :thumbsup:

Nah, I am going to file this little turn-of-events away to pull out whenever I need it in the future... "Hey Aunt Erin, remember when you promised to do my taxes and the IRS audited me because you didn't do them until the following year? I think little Sean has a place to stay while mommy and daddy go away for the weekend, right?" :-D

You guys are making me hijack this thread. But hopefully, more people will see the thread since it will be on top.

Venimus03

Established Member
Let me check to see if that is a Sunday, sweet it is. Count me in and maybe a buddy or two.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread