getting tired of my 93

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
93cobra#3326 said:
im with ya brother. i love my cobra and will probably (actually i know i will) regret selling her but ive have decided to this spring. i NEED to have a 03-04 cobra. i cant get it out of my head. i love my 93, i do, but im getting bored with the 5.0L ive done just about everything to one except a turbo kit. i need a new challange i guess.

modding an 03-04 cobra is not much of a challenge. a couple bolt ons and your already in the high mid 11's!! :lol:

jk- still is a challenge, lol

93cobra#3326

i love boost!
Established Member
maniak87 said:
modding an 03-04 cobra is not much of a challenge. a couple bolt ons and your already in the high mid 11's!! :lol:

jk- still is a challenge, lol

well im glad i could make you laugh :poke:
my point is im bored with 450rwhp i want more, 600 rwhp sounds like a good step. AND i wanna learn the 4.6 mod engines. so hopefully someday i will go into it, beef everything up, slap a turbo on it and cruise around with a cool 800+ rwhp. thats the long term plan anyways :burnout: :D

SVO LOU

"Hardly a New" SVT Poster
Established Member
The only part I don't like about mine is driving it. I just get so paranoid that I'll be hit that it's not as enjoyable as when I first got it almost 8 years ago.

Just imagine coming out to your car and finding that someone brushed your bumper cover, not bad enough for body damage but just enough to crack it. You can't even get an oem bumper cover anymore. :fm: Same thing for other "minor" parts like ground effects, rims, spoiler, etc.

It's pretty scary if you think about it. Maybe that's why I've only added about 20k miles to mine in 8 years. :-D

Lou.

SVO LOU

"Hardly a New" SVT Poster
Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
That's more miles than I've put on mine in the last 8 years - I'm running about 1000 miles per year, if that...

I know, I used to drive it a lot the first 3 or 4 years, going to the Mid-America show, the Auto-Fair, or other Cruise-In's. Of course parts were still available, for the most part, back then so I wasn't as paranoid.

About every 6 months or so I go through a notion of just selling the Cobra and just keeping my 90 GT, I have Cervini's Cobra stuff on there which is easy to replace if need be. Thankfully that notion passes pretty quickly. :D

Lou.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
First year I owned it, I put 18k on it.

Everytime it hits the road, it gets run hard, trust me on that. :D

Had 2 kids, and for the last couple of years it hasn't been driven as much. But now they are older and likeing driving in it.

Don't drive it to work due to the industrial type fallout/ash in the area. And I try not to drive it in the rain.

PJM99

Established Member
I've owned it since 2000 and put 12K miles on it. Most of that mileage was put on the first 2 years I owned it. In 2004 I put 400 miles on it and in 2005 I did about 1,200 miles. Just been busy with work.

shiz302

TOML
Established Member
I really try to imagine a Red '93 Snake sittin outside my window, and it makes me happier than hell. I'm sure you all were in my shoes, wishing and wanting. You guys really do own something special, it's not just another 5oh.

SVOLOU, that pic in your sig is rediculous, look how bright that paint is, I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread