Getting my car back tomorrow after a fresh Keene Bell 3.6lc supercharger upgrade!

pulleymammoth

Established Member
Cool man. We do a small group cruise from time to time from S.E. VA down 17 south, cut across the Albemarle Sound on 94 to 64 then head east to Manteo the back up 168 back home. We usually have a little fun on our trip.
sweet. let me know the next time and ill try and make it!

Outback101

Established Member
You really should go through Goldsboro and get some Wilbers BBq. It's the best! Long time since I've been in Carolina. Crazy days then. Got my car out of impound in Kinston and they were none to happy. Neither was a certain first sergeant LOL. Hey how many weekends do you get to call the same bondsman twice in one long fun filled night. They had a decent little drag strip there too.

pulleymammoth

Established Member
Wow, I bought the 2.8 from Van >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I thought the 3.6 would not fit with the lowering kit and stock hood....................................

Right off of the website. "Note: 3.6LC requires aftermarket ‘07-’10 Shelby Super Snake Hood and Kenne Bell Motor Mount Kit* or Evolution Performance Billet Engine Lowering Kit (www.evoperform.com)." I guess this can be confusing. Needs a KB lowering mount with SS hood. Or just the engine lowering kit.

Last edited:

NELCO

Established Member
Right off of the website. "Note: 3.6LC requires aftermarket ‘07-’10 Shelby Super Snake Hood and Kenne Bell Motor Mount Kit* or Evolution Performance Billet Engine Lowering Kit (www.evoperform.com)." I guess this can be confusing. Needs a KB lowering mount with SS hood. Or just the engine lowering kit.

Thanks....I appreciate the info...................Enjoy your awesome monster.............

Users who are viewing this thread