Getting my car back tomorrow after a fresh Keene Bell 3.6lc supercharger upgrade!

pulleymammoth

Established Member
Hey guys. Just got a few upgrades installed on my 13 GT500 and I figured I'd share. All work was done by Fastlane Motorsports in Benson NC. They installed a new Keene Bell 3.6lc supercharger, Kooks headers, tripple pass heat exchanger with dual fans, Snow Meth Stage One Boost Cooler Kit, 72lb Injectors and Toyo r888 Tires. It dyno'd at 812rwhp and 750rwtq at 19psi. I pick her up tomorrow and will post the GoPro video of the dyno tomorrow night.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
In for pics and vids!
The guys at Fastlane are top notch!

TORQJNKY

Great results! I'm assuming this is on a stock bottom end motor? I'd highly recommend you also make some engine preservation changes such as reducing your rev limit to 6300-6500. Over revving is one of the primary causes of broken rods in these motors and at that power level, you will see the redline in no time flat. Just a suggestion to make your set up last.

pulleymammoth

Established Member
Great results! I'm assuming this is on a stock bottom end motor? I'd highly recommend you also make some engine preservation changes such as reducing your rev limit to 6300-6500. Over revving is one of the primary causes of broken rods in these motors and at that power level, you will see the redline in no time flat. Just a suggestion to make your set up last.

Awesome advice. I'll talk to my shop today and see what their recommendations are. Thanks.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I was in your shoes once, making 800 on pump gas and 850 on E85 and it just wasn't sitting right with me. A good safe tune, minimizing rpms, and not beating on the car are key to logevity. I ended up just building the motor for peace of mind.

Got to give it to Jon Lund for that piece of mind and great tune:beer:

pulleymammoth

Established Member
Alright guys here is a picture once i got her home in the garage.
HUE49RG.jpg

Also, the dyno video below.
[video=youtube;CVpts9K0xOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpts9K0xOc[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread