Getting established...

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Thanks for all the comments fellas

Wanted to throw some AED idle lope love in here with the roush and o/r x

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JzDobq_lUFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the choppiness isn't as good as other times but its what i could get at the moment. Don't mind the rag rigging.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Thanks for all the comments fellas

Wanted to throw some AED idle lope love in here with the roush and o/r x

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JzDobq_lUFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the choppiness isn't as good as other times but its what i could get at the moment. Don't mind the rag rigging.

Can't wait to get mine

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Clean ride! I'd ditch the black out light covers, looks cheesy. Imo. Maybe go with a tint on them. Theres a member that does it on here and you can get different shades and he does amazing work.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Roush mufflers and an o/r pipe!! Your neighbors must love you

The dynomax bullets as resonators really mellow it out. It is only a touch louder than the roushs with cats in and resonators out. Until you open it up then it screams. It's added a gritty/rawness to the note and the x pipe smooths it out. It's perfect level for me and can be quiet-ish if I try. I tried it without the resonators and cats and that was crazy loud. Lasted for a week. Short story: got pulled over day one.

Rct851

Established Member
Damn I'm starting accept I'm going to have get a black 5.0 and wash/wax my life away... Looks great

squeak93

Established Member
Black is the best color when clean..... But it's only clean for like 5 minutes. I washed mine today. Used the car wash air drier, hand dried then broke out the quick detailer for good measure... It was already dusty lol.

I love those wheels on the black. I would have never imagined they looked that good.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Black is the best color when clean..... But it's only clean for like 5 minutes. I washed mine today. Used the car wash air drier, hand dried then broke out the quick detailer for good measure... It was already dusty lol.

I love those wheels on the black. I would have never imagined they looked that good.

I give mine a good cleaning (wash, clay bar, wax and occasional light polish) every 3-4 weeks with weekly washing/detailing.

squeak93

Established Member
Yeah i usually do weekly hand washings and a monthly quick buff.... But it had been since oct 30th since my last wash and i couldn't take it anymore..... I did buy a quick duster and it helps in between washes.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Had to get a night pic in with the HIDs and lower fogs on. It seems a lot brighter in the pic than in real life. (I'm on a pic rampage!!)

Untitled by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

And a vid with a little more chop. Can't see anything but it sounds good

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HZDNYEoiN68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Gah! I have to wait another month or two before I can get my AED tune!

It will be worth the wait. Great drivability and the power is unreal. Haven't had a chance to test the drag tune or really run it up to any respectable speeds(past 3rd) but I can tell you it's a good improvement in the whole rpm range. I've had other tuners before Shaun got ahold of it and I can say it feels stronger than the others I've had but its comparable. And I like how he takes the time to look at your datalogs.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Nice car man! My first choice was black but then had to settle for kona.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread