Getting established...

OveRBoreD

Established Member
New to posting on SVTP but a long time lurker. The name is Chris and I am a very proud owner of a 2011 black 6m GT. I have owned the GT since it had 32 miles on it and is now around 15,000 (around 2yrs). I have owned 3 foxbody 5.0L's before and this "thing" is psycho in comparison. On to the pics...

Untitled by OveRBoreD302, on Flickr

The GT is lowered on H&R race springs, Tokico D specs, J&m panhard bar
Wheels are Forgestar CF5 Gloss gunmetal 20x9, 20x10.5 with 255/35 and 295/35 Nitto Invos, big worm graphix quarter light tint

GTCS front Fascia (finally complete with lower fog lights), roush grille, Retrosolutions 6k 55w HID kit (bulb capped), painted grille surround

Roush exhaust, JBA OF/X pipe, 3in Dynomax bullets as resonators, AED lope tune (this combo is awesome!) The tips are a little off since installing the X pipe....haven't been able to fix it 100% but it is better/bearable. Also has Barton 2 post and JHR clutch line.

I know the car is dirty but black is a color you can wash one day and the next morning it looks like this...

One more for the family....

Definitely have more planned for this beast but I haven't found the money tree...Thanks for being the best forum for mustang owners.

Last edited:

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Welcome and nice car! Black is a PITA to keep clean lol. How'd you like putting on the big worm side markers? I had a lot of trouble with mine, but the headlight, taillight, and fogs were painless to do.

burke985

Established Member
Welcome and car looks great. Black may be a pain to keep up with but it is the fastest and most sinister color

OveRBoreD

Established Member
Welcome and nice car! Black is a PITA to keep clean lol. How'd you like putting on the big worm side markers? I had a lot of trouble with mine, but the headlight, taillight, and fogs were painless to do.

There was a slight learning curve. I have made my own out of Walmart brand tint before so I wasn't completely new to tinting the markers. The rear marker tint had to be stretched with some heat and the fronts were a little big. I made sure I had them on the correct markers. Did you have the same issue? Either way it all worked out.

Welcome and car looks great. Black may be a pain to keep up with but it is the fastest and most sinister color

Completely agree! Black is NASTY. Especially done up purty-like. :beer:

OveRBoreD

Established Member
I love those wheels!

Me too!! I was a little scared based on pics of what they would look like being that they are 20's and you don't see these in 20's on many stangs. I was kind of dumbfounded on how great they look. Especially in person.

Thanks for the comments so far!

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Me too!! I was a little scared based on pics of what they would look like being that they are 20's and you don't see these in 20's on many stangs. I was kind of dumbfounded on how great they look. Especially in person.

Thanks for the comments so far!

Where at in MS are you?

5150Mustang

302 Fanatic
Established Member
welcome and that is a gorgeous looking car. . .I love seeing the guys that decided to go with the lower fascia and fog lights its a slick set up

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
There was a slight learning curve. I have made my own out of Walmart brand tint before so I wasn't completely new to tinting the markers. The rear marker tint had to be stretched with some heat and the fronts were a little big. I made sure I had them on the correct markers. Did you have the same issue? Either way it all worked out.

Completely agree! Black is NASTY. Especially done up purty-like. :beer:

Yeah the fronts were big at the corners. The rear was tricky for me when I started heating it up to stick. Was my first time tinting anything lol. The fogs were perfect though.

Users who are viewing this thread