Get your checkbooks ready...?

J-Hem

Guy Trilby
Established Member
The original 67 " Eleanor" Mustang from Gone in 60 Seconds goes up for auction in May. There were multiple cars used but this is supposedly the nicest one used for closeups etc. 400hp 351 crate motor among other things. How much would you be willing to pay for it ?

ibleedblue65

Established Member
I bet it brings 100k. I really like the car. Chip did a really nice job. It's sexy as ****

o2k

Noob
Established Member
no thanks.. I like classics.. but I love new tech even more. I'd invest towards a Viper, z06, or GT-R.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It will easily go north of $125K. It's an original and someone will want it in their collection because its exclusive. And that will definitely drive the price. This is not a car for the regular car guys to bid on unless they have deep wallets. Those who have big dollar collections will be very interested. Hope I get to see it cross the block at Mecum. They, like Barrett Jackson, are very well known for auctioning big dollar items.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
The original 67 " Eleanor" Mustang from Gone in 60 Seconds goes up for auction in May. There were multiple cars used but this is supposedly the nicest one used for closeups etc. 400hp 351 crate motor among other things. How much would you be willing to pay for it ?

Wrong the original was a 73 sport roof that Halleckie added Mach I stripes to the doors on.

Sorry but I wouldn't even consider this Yugo rental as an Eleanor. Ok enough ranting on Hollywood and their total lack of imagination for anything original coming from the place the last 15 years.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
It will easily go north of $125K. It's an original and someone will want it in their collection because its exclusive. And that will definitely drive the price. This is not a car for the regular car guys to bid on unless they have deep wallets. Those who have big dollar collections will be very interested. Hope I get to see it cross the block at Mecum. They, like Barrett Jackson, are very well known for auctioning big dollar items.

Exactly there are 10000 Eleanor reps out there. Everyone loves this car. The street cred of having the real car from the movie is worth 100-200k or a whole inch to the owners dick. Collector's who have enough money will plainly not care what it costs. Im surprised its not going to barret jackson.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread