Georgia schools are bring back paddling

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
No way in hell anyone but me would be doing that to my child.

They would probably let you come up in there and do it. The alternative is up to 5 days suspension. Sounds fair to me, but i grew up around corporal punishment

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
th.jpg

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I got pops every day for a few weeks when I was in third or fourth grade for not turning in my homework. The teachers got tired of doing it and begged me to bring it in so they could stop. I don't have any idea why I didn't do it. My wife says that kids named Michael are just bad kids. haha

_Snake_

Established Member
Love it. Parents get to opt in. If they’re not in favor and forget to respond, then it’s still the same result.

Twisted2v

Established Member

No it should not. There's already school officials who actually touch/look at children inappropriately when they go to the bathroom, etc.

My mom is a teacher and she has witnessed it.

You're just giving some perv permission. Or what if they hit your son in the balls and he's hypogonadal/infertile from then on?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
No it should not. There's already school officials who actually touch/look at children inappropriately when they go to the bathroom, etc.

My mom is a teacher and she has witnessed it.

You're just giving some perv permission. Or what if they hit your son in the balls and he's hypogonadal/infertile from then on?

Ok i see your point now when i was in school (class of 2000 Madisonville High School) we had to have 2 teachers in there. One to do the job and one to observe to make sure there was no monkey business

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Not gonna lie when i was a kid I needed Jesus beated into me and I thank Mr. Mallet the vice principal who gave me my last paddling. My ass was sore and he lifted me off the ground, but he turned me around and said “straighten your ass up” and I respected that.

@Revvv please step in with your thoughts on the subject

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
After reading your posts here for over a decade, something tells me that your children would never need this sort of "extra attention" from their educators...
My damn grandson does. Only place he gets reprimanded is here. His divorced parents spoil the living shit out of this kid. We have zero issues at my house when he’s here, because he knows...

Coiled03

Established Member
After reading your posts here for over a decade, something tells me that your children would never need this sort of "extra attention" from their educators...

I hope that's a compliment. I think it is. If so, thank you kind sir. Being a good father is the most important job in my life. If I fail at that, I fail at everything.

Users who are viewing this thread