Georges St-Pierre Wins Third Straight Canadian Athlete of the Year Award

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member

rust0r

Established Member
lol , it's America's hat :thumbsup:

I like that one, but prefer "If we we're in jail, America would be our bitch, we're bigger and we're on top" :beer: lol

On topic though, GSP is amazing, one of the greatest sports figures, humble 100%, never has a bad word to say about anyone, even when he wins, he feels that he could have done things differently. He's all about personal advancement, not many guys who are top have that drive to work HARDER to be better, when they are already the best.

One of the few french-canadian's that seems he would be cool to hang out with and not a dick LOL

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I like that one, but prefer "If we we're in jail, America would be our bitch, we're bigger and we're on top" :beer: lol

Well you know the first rule of being in Jail walk up to the largest guy and beat his ass...so In reality...you would be OUR bitch!

But congrats to GSP!

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member

On topic though, GSP is amazing, one of the greatest sports figures, humble 100%, never has a bad word to say about anyone, even when he wins, he feels that he could have done things differently. He's all about personal advancement, not many guys who are top have that drive to work HARDER to be better, when they are already the best.

One of the few french-canadian's that seems he would be cool to hang out with and not a dick LOL

He was not always humble, in his early days going back and forth with Matt Hughes, he was a bit of a prick imho,. But thats kinda how fighters are I guess :shrug: He is a beast though, congrats to him for sure

FORD4U

Established Member
GSP is awesome, not my favorite fighter but top notch, he is an amazing fighter, not that it needs to be said but seems like a cool guy.

Kyo

Established Member
It's crazy. Especialy concidering Sidney Crosby had the game winning goal to win a gold medal for their country.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wait, canada has athletes?? next thing you know they'll have a military! :shrug:

j/k. he is an awesome fighter and its a well deserved award :thumbsup:

mr2cam

Established Member
wait, canada has athletes?? next thing you know they'll have a military! :shrug:

j/k. he is an awesome fighter and its a well deserved award :thumbsup:

Hey now, they do have a pretty sweet Navy!

the-canadian-navy-canadian-navy-demotivational-poster-1207017857.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread