Votes: 124 73.4%
  • Hillary R. Clinton

Votes: 45 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
Women cant handle that power, this country will tank is she's voted in, and I'll be Canadian. Bush FTW.

Last edited:

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
wow I can't believe you idiots would vote for that phucking retard again

Right, because you or she could do a better job? What would you have done after 9-11? Sat back and said, "Thank you may I have another?" FYI - Those bitches that did that BELIEVE all Americans should die, its clearly stated in the Quran.

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
Not being sexist or racist but I am scared if either Barack Obama or Hillary R. Clinton become president. I really don't think the U.S. is ready for that. Could get messy. But Hey what would I know I am just some guy in Arizona, Who is a Hardcore Republican.

What do you guys think? Not trying to steal the thread, or start a fight. CAUSE NO ONE WILL WIN.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I consider myself pretty hard to scare, but Hillary Clinton as the President of the United States of America scares the ever-living crap out of me.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Have any of you had the displeasure of listening to Hillary speak?

If you listen closely, you can hear that she's only concerned with herself and everything is all about her. She's only cares about "me, me, me", not anyone else and certainly not what's best for the country.

Her disrespectful husband was the same way.

wally9404

Established Member
i am a hillary guy all the way. she will be your next president so live with it,oh i know your all moving to canada,yeah right.!!

Hulk

Established Member
wow I can't believe you idiots would vote for that phucking retard again

Imagine that - first insult of the thread comes from an obvious Democrat.

Why is it that Republicans usually view Dems "well meaning, but misguided," but Dems would just as soon kill all Reps, because "we're the DEVIL."

The way I see it, no matter who wins in November, WE ALL LOSE.

Edit: to actually answer the topic/question, I would vote for Bush, but only because I don't want to see Hilary as president. Not because she's a woman, either; I would vote a million times for a woman like Margaret Thatcher...

Last edited:

logan_yomtov

Established Member
if hillary did become president, i don't know how she'd negotiate treaties with muslim countries.........since most of them don't give a shit who you are so long as you're a female, you have no rights.

02reaper

Established Member
Well, Mr. Bush has had his time, and you see how accomplished he is (not very). Given the choice of Bush vs Clinton, I would not put him back in office. Thats not saying I believe Clinton could do a better job. I think a lot of people need to figure out that you don't have to vote republican or democrat, and to quit being so scared of a change, and a really big change at that. The same ole same ole stuff that weve been doing for years, because we won't take risks are the same reasons we are in the big pile of crap we are in today. We need someone in there to do the complete opposite of what we have here today. What we got ain't working.

Users who are viewing this thread