GEN II VMP TVS Retrofit program available for VMP and Roushcharged 5.0L

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
Great option with big power gains. I could have done this in my sleep for the guys that think they can't do it.
+1. Well maybe not im my sleep, but I am not naturally mechanically inclined and I did it, no problem. It is not tough at all, just takes a little while from start to finish. Here is mine installed. Thanks go out to Justin for offering this option to current TVS owners who want the Ultimate TVS.
a2c734b283411966bb6d407a3fd9b8d8.jpg

mitchster

Established Member
If I just change out unit and do no other changes you are telling me I am going to see big power gains? Are there any numbers to show exactly what the difference is? Is this a bigger increase than just buying the Stage II kit and getting 50 more HP?Mitch

VNMOUS1

Established Member
If I just change out unit and do no other changes you are telling me I am going to see big power gains? Are there any numbers to show exactly what the difference is? Is this a bigger increase than just buying the Stage II kit and getting 50 more HP?Mitch

NO other changes? 25-30 rwhp. It's made to spin up and make big power.

bj

trumpet

Established Member
NO other changes? 25-30 rwhp. It's made to spin up and make big power.

bj

I have the original Roush. I bought it before Justin had his own kit. Would the above apply to my car as well? Does this require a tune update?

Thanks

trumpet

Established Member
Should I assume that since I haven't received a response that a tune update is not required?

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Should I assume that since I haven't received a response that a tune update is not required?

Sorry man...this thing is supposed to notify me when a post has been made here.

In any case, boost in and of itself does not require a retune. Your boost WILL increase with the GEN II.

Things that require a retune:

MAF
Injectors
Some TB
Exhaust

If it sucks in, fuels it, or spits it out, you probably need a tune revision.

If you buy something from us and you're running our tune, we update for the new mod at no charge.
bj

Users who are viewing this thread