Gen 1 2.3 Whipple

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
nice deal on the whipple, its funny how now all this deals pop up, o.p you should had listed this 2 months back, hopefully you'll sell it some time soon :beer:

:shrug: Umm He did......

I have the same setup and boost ranges between 17 and 18lbs with the 3.0 upper / stock lower. I do have Headers though. Anyway, good deal for someone here. BUMP for you!

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
:shrug: Umm He did......

I have the same setup and boost ranges between 17 and 18lbs with the 3.0 upper / stock lower. I do have Headers though. Anyway, good deal for someone here. BUMP for you!
LOL, tell me about it bud. I took it down before as it will sit and collect dust on the spareroom floor before I give it to some idiot offering 1800 telling me that is all they have. :lol1: Better start saving those pennies then b/c you are about $400 short. :kaboom:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
$2,200 isn't bad at all. It just isn't the "ideal" time to sell anything right now, espcially more high dollar things.

Good luck with it though man.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Lowered price to $2100. If it does not sell at this price then oh well. It continues to be a floor ornament. Although the old lady is getting kind of sick of looking at it, knowing how much it costs to just collect dust.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Looks like I am keeping it. I am going to try and schedule an appointment for the install and tune within the next few weeks. Sad thing is just like last time I will get 30 pms's asking if it is still for sale and how interested people are. :rollseyes

03Cobra1979

Established Member
Looks like I am keeping it. I am going to try and schedule an appointment for the install and tune within the next few weeks. Sad thing is just like last time I will get 30 pms's asking if it is still for sale and how interested people are. :rollseyes

If it doesn't sell soon install it and get it tuned let me know what kind of number you put down!

If my nitrous kit ever sells I will for sure buy this. But I am sort on the cash right now. So I am waiting for it to sell then I will show up at your door and pick it up.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I figured you did not sell your ported blower which was contigent on you buying this as you did not mention if the buyer backe dout or not.

Wellll yes and no...I wanted to get in touch with you first to make sure everything was still for sale and make sure we were on the same page. Sorry must have been miscommunication.

I would have been really stuck if I had sold the eaton and you found a buyer. I did get stuck with a noob on here and even though he pmed me "yes I want it" he farted around a few days and then changed his mind. I have one last buyer possibly and then I (like you) am giving up.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
You have the 13psi pulley for this still? I would be willing to take this off your hands however I don't have 60lb injectors ssssoooo I defintly couldn't run the 17lb pulley.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
You have the 13psi pulley for this still? I would be willing to take this off your hands however I don't have 60lb injectors ssssoooo I defintly couldn't run the 17lb pulley.
No I dont but there are several on here for sale for like 40 bucks or so. I have all the supporting mods new in boxes ie BAP, 60's, APS head cooling mod, Accufab TB etc... They are not for sale yet though. Keeping them until I figure out which direction I am headed with this car. Thinking about getting back into an LSX vehicle (C6 Vette or LS2 CTS-V) but not sure yet. I think I keep this thing solely because of the low mileage (22K) and condition.

Last edited:

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
No I dont but there are several on here for sale for like 40 bucks or so. I have all the supporting mods new in boxes ie BAP, 60's, APS head cooling mod, Accufab TB etc... They are not for sale yet though. Keeping them until I figure out which direction I am headed with this car. Thinking about getting back into an LSX vehicle (C6 Vette or LS2 CTS-V) but not sure yet. I think I keep this thing solely because of the low mileage (22K) and condition.

Oh its for a single blade TB? I am running the stock TB.

Users who are viewing this thread