gear heads hang out in vegas

amgbobby

Established Member
whats up boys. not to new to the site been here for about a year. originally from chicago now living in vegas the past 4 years as a host at the 2 top nightclubs. if anyone needs assistance out here as far as bottle service reservations please let me know. just curious to see if anyone know what goes down out here in vegas hangouts etc.. new to that scene out here if it even exists. just got my hands on another 93 cobra after about a 13 year break. any info would be much appreciated. thank you. bobby

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
"Welcome" to SVTPerformance, although you're not a new comer. LOL! Post up a photo of your '93 Cobra when you get a chance.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
whats up boys. not to new to the site been here for about a year. originally from chicago now living in vegas the past 4 years as a host at the 2 top nightclubs. if anyone needs assistance out here as far as bottle service reservations please let me know. just curious to see if anyone know what goes down out here in vegas hangouts etc.. new to that scene out here if it even exists. just got my hands on another 93 cobra after about a 13 year break. any info would be much appreciated. thank you. bobby

Welcome to SVTP. I'm in Lost Wages also.

May93

Established Member
Welcome! The 93 Cobras are a favorite. Recently was in Las Vegas and visted the Caroll Shelby Museum. I had a opportunity to ride in the prototype SuperSnake.

Users who are viewing this thread