GD noisy neighbors

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by harry gilbert
Correction on those sub-sonic fequencies: I believe it's 13 to 25 Hz, not KHz. You will get nauseous if you stay in the same room as the transducers. Too much power and the floors and walls will crack.

Getting revenge is not screwing yourself over..isnt it?

If the girls above me are making noise, i run up there and put the dust devil (little vacuum) on their door. it buzzes very loudly and they always know its me.

the last time i went up with an air horn tho.

jd93gt

Established Member
Well I gotta say, dont hate the guy cuz he is getting laid there is nothing wrong with that.... but if they are loud, go talk to em... you would be suprise what impact it makes when you talk to them face to face.

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
I currently work lots of late shifts and always keep the cobra as quiet as I can and there is plenty of street lighting so when I get to my court, I turn off my lights so they dont blair into peoples houses, but I actually give a sh*t about these neighbors because they are generally nice and help you out. Where I lived before in government subsidized houseing, there were parties round the clock every day, my upstairs neighbors, I could hear them snorting crystal on the balcony the only reason I knew what it was was because they were like "I love snorting crystal meth!" The police were at my complex about three times a week for assault and spousal abuse! I bought a 9mm with a laser projection sight but now I have no need for it.

Users who are viewing this thread