GC Coilovers - Austin,TX

Firstang001

Established Member
To what setting is it adjusted to? how much lower will the car sit on these? What else will I need to have whole suspension setup properly to the these Coilovers? How many miles on them?

derricksmustang

Established Member
ZEX wet kit

Ive got a zex single fogger kit rpm window switch bottle heater and all lines no bottle bracket or jets also have a purge kit to go with it..

ERS

Established Member
Any interest in trading for SR or Sportline springs + cash? I can assemble them on stock struts if needed.

Bloo

Established Member
To what setting is it adjusted to? how much lower will the car sit on these? What else will I need to have whole suspension setup properly to the these Coilovers? How many miles on them?

They are the street version and ride really well. You will need an adjustable panhard bar to re-align your rear.

Any interest in trading for SR or Sportline springs + cash? I can assemble them on stock struts if needed.

No thank you. Looking for a straight sale at the moment.

Bloo

Established Member
Ive got a zex single fogger kit rpm window switch bottle heater and all lines no bottle bracket or jets also have a purge kit to go with it..

Man.. i really want a NX plate kit. If i can't get a sale soon, i'll consider the zex kit

Users who are viewing this thread