Gauging Interest: Cobra/Ford Coasters

Huff035

Established Member
I recently sold a few coasters on here that were beer bottle caps and they had some interest but I thought maybe a cobra/ford coaster may have more.

I would need assured interest/dedposit before buying the materials though due to the price. It would probably be $32.50 shipped per set of 4. WIth your choice of a cobra, ford oval or any combination of the two. Or $22.50 shipped if you send me your old emblems.

Thoughts?

here are a few pictures of the bottle caps and one of a cobra one i did for myself.
DEE7A4B7-A298-4019-8E90-8EEADD83E86C-10742-0000061E3B5ED32A.jpg

0e9ff69e.jpg

6c691d0a.jpg

0e20bc9e.jpg

Furrytractor

Established Member
These are pretty sweet looking. Does the bottom have the little rubber feet? Looks like it on the one with the cobra emblem

mrose75

Established Member
Those would be sweet! I would like to have one with a Ford emblem, Cobra, BMW emblem and the M3. Pretty cool!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Hmm, this would be nice to hand out to my instagram stalkers when I run into them at restaurants and such. I have a pretty extensive button collection. Could you use those? Any discount for buying in bulk?

Huff035

Established Member
Hmm, this would be nice to hand out to my instagram stalkers when I run into them at restaurants and such. I have a pretty extensive button collection. Could you use those? Any discount for buying in bulk?

For an asshole that snubs me at Logans... no. :-D Ben... could be your stalker lol

haha, i'm sure we could work something out Nate. How many are you thinking about?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Both of those sets look really nice, Jess. Great idea! Great work!

Users who are viewing this thread