Gauging Interest: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V (murdered out)....

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Hey fellas,
I have a murdered out 2004 Cadillac CTS-V i am considering selling or trading. It is a CLEAN TITLE car and has a squeaky clean CARFAX report. I DO NOT have to sell the car so if i don't find something i like or get an offer i am satisfied with, I am content with keeping it. The car is black as you can see with perfect black leather/suade interior. Fully loaded with all the options... Navi, Heated seats, Bose, Sunroof, Brembos, HID's, Etc. The car just hit 125k miles but you wouldn't know it by driving it. Oil has always been changed every 4k miles with mobil 1 5w30 synthetic and wix filter. Car averages 16-17mpg in the city and 25mpg on the highway. I absolutely love the car but I am just itching for something new.

Appearance wise...
I've had the factory wheels powdercoated semi-gloss black and bought the black caddy center caps, professionally smoked all the lights front and rear, had the grills sandblasted and painted gloss black and had the windows tinted with limo tint for the complete murdered look. I get constant looks and compliments everywhere i drive this thing!

Performance wise...
The car has K&N FIPK CAI, Kooks 1-3/4" LT's, Kooks catless connectors, magnaflow magnapack catback (Sounds GREAT!), Diablo predator programmer, creative steel (black) motor mounts, Brand new competition clutches stage 4 kit with light weight billet flywheel, LS7 slave cylinder, brand new MSD wires (with red heat socks), NGK TR5 spark plugs and the car has also been lowered. All of these things other than the CAI was just installed a few months ago at 122k miles.

The car has a NEO ipod kit installed through the XM module with the wires run up to the front of the console for easy use. I have a Boston Acoustic G5 12" sub in a sealed box with a JL Audio 500/1 amp which sounds AMAZING with the factory bose components. I have also installed a base control knob for the sub in the ashtray so you can adjust the base to your liking. Car has some fairly new Nitto 555 275/40/18 tires on the rear and it has 255/40/18 pirelli rosso tires up front with 50-60% tread. I just bought a new optima red top battery for the car a couple months ago and also put some nice red LS6 Z06 fuel rail covers on it to ditch that ugly factory CTS-V engine cover.

The bad...
The car was never intended to be a show car and has been my daily driver so its not 100% perfect. Its very clean overall but I like to disclose all flaws up front to avoid wasting my time or yours. The front bumper cover could be repainted due to the usual rock chips and such expected with the mileage. I keep it touched up the best i can but it is by no means perfect. The hood is scratched. I was able to buff most of the scratch out but there are a couple fairly deep spots that are still visible. The drivers side fender has a dent in it. Assuming it happened with a shopping cart in a parking lot. Although the flaws sound bad, hardly anyone ever notices them. I know they are there because im picky and its my car. The car is still more than presentable and gets constant compliments!

Uninstalled items i may throw in for the right trade/cash offer...
-Extreme Composites cowl hood
-Ground Control coilovers
-Z06 end links
-Set of 275/35/18 and 245/40/18 BFG KDWII's (used but lots of tread)

***FOR TRADE***
I'm really looking to trade for a clean 03/04 cobra coupe! However, I would also be interested in a trade for a C5 Z06, Z51 C6, lifted diesel, etc. If u have a trade to offer, lmk what you have. Worst i can say is no. Willing to trade up, down or straight across depending what you have.

I'm asking $16,000 to sell outright.

Thanks guys!!

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

I have a million pics on my phone so if there is anything you'd like to see, text me and i can send more. Ill get some under hood shots asap!!

Last edited:

RBbrandon20

Established Member
Hey, I don't have exactly what you are asking for in a trade but I am diggin the stang. Here is what I have, [ame="http://mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30868"]1989 Nissan 240SX Silvia with RB20 - MitsuStyle[/ame] the ad explains its self and it’s the nicest car I've ever had, it's ridiculously clean and pretty quick and fun. Let me know what you think and be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Brandon

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Do it, then stop by on your way back Ill buy you a beer. blowns281 hit me up after I already bought the plane ticket for mine or I would have been looking at his.

I'm def interested in seeing some pics and info on it. I just sent him a PM. Should we work something out on a trade, i might be down to make the trip up and if i do, I'll grab a cold one with ya. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread