gauge

Redfirecobra04

Established Member
How do you guys like this PLX gauge?
dash.jpg

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
looks good...I prefer speedhut...your guage cluster is very clean...wish mine looked like that...

eludercobra

Established Member
I have 3 plx guages going in right now, really cool how you can link them and have the guage display change and you can select what display to show what sensor and so on. I have 2 dm-100 displays and 1 dm-100 OBDII going in right now, just waiting for the SOS pod to show up. plus i have 3 sensor modules, boost, AFR and Fluid Pressure.

Redfirecobra04

Established Member
I have 3 plx guages going in right now, really cool how you can link them and have the guage display change and you can select what display to show what sensor and so on. I have 2 dm-100 displays and 1 dm-100 OBDII going in right now, just waiting for the SOS pod to show up. plus i have 3 sensor modules, boost, AFR and Fluid Pressure.

how or where did you run the AFR cable? Did you drill hole in the firewall or just utilized existing grumet?

eludercobra

Established Member
It's more then likely a Canadian car, mine is the same.

The guage is a PLX Guage with a custom faceplate you can download from their website.

Redfirecobra04

Established Member
Where did you get the KM/H Speedometer? also Where did you get the SVT gauge? looks great. :thumbsup:

As stated, this car was purchased in Canada therefore Km/h. Gauge is PLX. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that when the top is down and the sun is shining I have a hard time reading the display howeve at night it looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread