gas mileage

TRBO VNM

well, so far I have had a best of 288 miles to the tank with the turbo compared to 200-220 with the eaton.

tomorrow I will surpass that by a long shot. right now I have 250 miles and 1/2 tank to go. I am doing the Power Tour and today we met up with them in Roanoke Va and on our way here we averaged 65mph.

would love to see 400, but doubt it.

TRBO VNM

shocker 420 said:
Damn, how much boost is this for normal driving?

I run 10-15# on the street. but since it is a turbo I am not always or instantly in boost. that is what saves the mileage.

TRBO VNM

well I didn't get chance to run yesterdays tank out today. We weren't sure when we would see a gas station on the road we were traveling on the power tour, so I filled up in the morning.

I had a little more spirited driving today, but managed 335 miles to the tank. not too bad.

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
So if I need to save some money on gas, maybe I should do a turbo, ya know, just to save money. Girlfriend would buy that right?

TRBO VNM

03gobluecobra said:
So if I need to save some money on gas, maybe I should do a turbo, ya know, just to save money. Girlfriend would buy that right?

:lol: you can try it. although if it is only the g-friend, how much say should she have in your decisions?

some others are getting worse gas mileage, but that is mainly contributed to a much larger engine.

Users who are viewing this thread