Garage Queens - Do you ever think of selling?

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
Man, do I remember those days. Used to piss me off. It would be nice all day and then I would get home around 5 and want to go for a drive and it would start raining. What the hell? LMAO!!!! Florida weather... great on one hand...raining and hurricanes on the other LOL.....

Seriously though. I remember when I first moved here; after a week I started to get the feeling of deja vu. In the summertime, you can literally set your watch everyday to 4:30pm, and watch the rain move in. It does help tamper down the ridiculous heat/humidity for a couple of hours though

jmcgliss

Established Member
Our '96 Mystic with 34,000 miles still turns heads, but sometimes my practical side wishes we had the garage space for both daily drivers when it snows. My wife is the one who is reluctant to sell since we have many great memories from meeting people in the Mustang community. She's also proud of helping with suspension mods, brake pad changes, and her track time.

zeus201

Established Member
Bought mine with 22k and within 3 years now I'm at 25k. I always feel like selling especially now as I'm sick of driving a POS 99 Civic and there is a low mileage Chevy SS for sale locally.

03cobraracer

Established Member
After 13 years and 111,000 miles I still love my car. No plans for it to go anywhere. For now she sits in the garage covered until I take her out again. I think tommorow I may take it out actually been having some great weather here in GA lately.

Thankfully also my wife refuses to let me sell the car cause it has so many memories.

Users who are viewing this thread