Garage flooring and color schemes

CSG

Established Member
I don't have pics but I did a light high gloss gray floor with "silver spoon" walls & a black toe piece. I did not put flakes in the floor as I find it hard to find dropped nuts & washers on floors with flakes.

Breitling

Established Member
We were going to do stained concrete in our garage but decided it wasn't worth the cost.

Be careful with stained concrete as it is not UV stable and will fade in the areas that get sunlight when the garage door is open. That's what my contractor told me. I really wanted stained concrete (and it was slightly more expensive than flake) but ended up with the flake floor and 2 coats of clear. Very happy. Also, the flake is 100% UV stable and will not fade.

03'Darin

Established Member
I just finished my bathroom and sitting area in my garage. I was going to do the Rustoleum epoxy but then realized since I had sealer put on the concrete when it was put down it would have needed sanded off first.

So I decided to go with 23" X 23" rubber interlocking tiles. I was going to do black like I did in me exercise room but the place I deal with didn't have black in stock. They did have black with blue and white flecks and I went with those. I did the walls in blue and gray so the tiles on the floor look like blue and gray flecks. Also discovered that the flecks hide the dirt WAY better than my black tiles in my exercise room.

No idea how to post pics here now or I'd post a couple.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I just finished my bathroom and sitting area in my garage. I was going to do the Rustoleum epoxy but then realized since I had sealer put on the concrete when it was put down it would have needed sanded off first.

So I decided to go with 23" X 23" rubber interlocking tiles. I was going to do black like I did in me exercise room but the place I deal with didn't have black in stock. They did have black with blue and white flecks and I went with those. I did the walls in blue and gray so the tiles on the floor look like blue and gray flecks. Also discovered that the flecks hide the dirt WAY better than my black tiles in my exercise room.

No idea how to post pics here now or I'd post a couple.
Drag and drop in the reply box on computer or attach files using the SVTP app on the phone.

Schmitty

03 10th Annie Cobra Bro!
Established Member
I'm going to be putting in a dark grey metallic epoxy floor next year, painted recently and added cabinets as well:
37604776981_16db6e3ce0_b.jpg
Untitled by gt35023, on Flickr

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
They make one called gorilla coatings or something like that. It’s beautiful, but expensive as hell I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread