Gannon vs Kimbo vid- Gannon & UFC

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
ive seen all the ufc's since 45, ive been in martial arts for 12 years, kimbo can suck my d1c* and so can gannon, they shouldnt have let him fight in the ufc with just 1-0 reccord, and him fighting the other guy proved it cus i remember him on the ground blood going everywhere and looking like he was about to cry, thats like lettn a high school football player in the nfl, it dont work......... but how about that Andrei Arolovski, he is a freaking MACHINE, and frank Mir is next!!!

Stylin97V6

Established Member
276SONIC03 said:
+1, but you cant forget quinton jackson (he'll be back for the next 205 gp) and shogun. lidell, randleman, belfor<---- some of ufc's top names over the past 5-6 years couldnt make it. pride signed tito ortiz, he's gonna get his badboy azz owned all over japan.lol. any of you guys see tito ortiz on that new wrestling (tna) on spike tv, now hes into wrestling? gotta get paid for something, i guess.

jackson is nothing... silva owned his ass twice.

shogun is good and will only get better. Lidell isnt the best, but in UFC he is very dominate.. bring him to pride and he will do ok but will still get wooped.
Randleman has had a few good fights.. his best being against my 2nd fav guy, Crocop and put a very bad hurting on him... but it wouldnt go the same way if they fought again. Belfort is ok, but he can suck my balls.. i dont like him.

Ortiz is nothing, he sucks. As far as wrestling, as far as i know hes been into wrestling for a while, along with UFC. He also would go down very quick in Pride.

You guys wanna see someone awesome, Check out Takanori Gomi in Pride.. he is one badass little MF'er for a lightweight. His last few fights the other week in Pride Boshido 8 were AWESOME!

for the record, ive been watching pride and UFC since i can even remember.... UFC probably about 7-8 years ago? and Pride a little less.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Stylin97V6 said:
jackson is nothing... silva owned his ass twice.

shogun is good and will only get better. Lidell isnt the best, but in UFC he is very dominate.. bring him to pride and he will do ok but will still get wooped.
Randleman has had a few good fights.. his best being against my 2nd fav guy, Crocop and put a very bad hurting on him... but it wouldnt go the same way if they fought again. Belfort is ok, but he can suck my balls.. i dont like him.

Ortiz is nothing, he sucks. As far as wrestling, as far as i know hes been into wrestling for a while, along with UFC. He also would go down very quick in Pride.

You guys wanna see someone awesome, Check out Takanori Gomi in Pride.. he is one badass little MF'er for a lightweight. His last few fights the other week in Pride Boshido 8 were AWESOME!

for the record, ive been watching pride and UFC since i can even remember.... UFC probably about 7-8 years ago? and Pride a little less.

Shogun really impressed me at this past GP. He will be the next Wanderlei Silva and since they are teammates, I guess that wont be hard for him to become.

Gomi is pretty bad, I have missed alot of his fights but Gomi dont play. Neither does Genki Sudo. Pride is light years ahead of UFC. Liddel fought in the 03 GP in Pride, was getting beat down by Alistair Overeem and then came back like he is known for but lost to Rampage in the next round.

Stylin97V6

Established Member
Speeds8erM-1 said:
Shogun really impressed me at this past GP. He will be the next Wanderlei Silva and since they are teammates, I guess that wont be hard for him to become.

Gomi is pretty bad, I have missed alot of his fights but Gomi dont play. Neither does Genki Sudo. Pride is light years ahead of UFC. Liddel fought in the 03 GP in Pride, was getting beat down by Alistair Overeem and then came back like he is known for but lost to Rampage in the next round.

Overeem is good, but def didnt have a chance again Shogun.

Yeah Sudo is badass, very quick.

You know who i really hate, and dont know how the hell he beat silva..... Arona. Something was wrong with silva that night, i dont know what it was.. but he wasnt his normal 'Axe Murderer' self. **** Arona... cant wait till they fight again.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
I think Overeem would be alot better if he didnt gas so quickly, he comes out of the gate full sprint and if he doesnt win the fight fast he fades. He also seemed to just give up against Shogun after the guilotine didnt work. He is better than I and well, alot of others thought also though.

I cant stand Arona either! He is usually really boring but he did maul Sakuraba. I think Silva might have even thrown the fight so Shogun had a chance at winning. We will see in the rematch. I thought Arona would be a bad matchup for him but didnt expect it to go like that. Maybe he really did just throw the fight? Who knows, the rematch will tell though.

MonkeysL

Established Member
Speeds8erM-1 said:
Tito's take you down and dry hump you to a decision on the side of the cage wont work in Pride, they will stand him up. Tito can be decent when he wants to but most of the time he just trys to get a cut stoppage or hold you down for a decision like alot of wrestlers do. Maybe Pride will be interesting for him if he does sign by letting him use knees on the ground.

ummm...they def. stand them up in UFC too

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
MonkeysL said:
ummm...they def. stand them up in UFC too

There is a difference, if you are UFC's poster boy and arent going for subs but are going for half ass elbow shots just to keep things going on the ground, they will let you stay. In Pride, they push the action, if you stall, they yellow card you and you lose 5% or 10% of your pay.

Stylin97V6

Established Member
Speeds8erM-1 said:
I think Overeem would be alot better if he didnt gas so quickly, he comes out of the gate full sprint and if he doesnt win the fight fast he fades. He also seemed to just give up against Shogun after the guilotine didnt work. He is better than I and well, alot of others thought also though.

I cant stand Arona either! He is usually really boring but he did maul Sakuraba. I think Silva might have even thrown the fight so Shogun had a chance at winning. We will see in the rematch. I thought Arona would be a bad matchup for him but didnt expect it to go like that. Maybe he really did just throw the fight? Who knows, the rematch will tell though.

well, 2 fights in one night will gas you very quick, but i agree on overeem fading very quick in the 2nd fight.

you know... i thought the same thing about silva thowing the fight for Shogun, but really... who knows? he just didnt seem like himself

silva is my fav fighter, and he didnt lose for YEAARSSSSS and then he lost to Arona... WTF!

Users who are viewing this thread