Game of Thrones

fastgt110

Established Member
I'm thinking game of thrones too. The walking dead is so much better when you can fast forward through commercials on TiVo.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I torrented the first two seasons and was hook immediately. Im ashamed to say that I knocked out all 20 one hour shows in two days. I am SO pumped for todays episode. Between that and Shameless sundays are a fantastic dvr day!

If youve only seen the first episode I highly recommend continuing on. The first season is alot of build up, heck even the second season is, but by the time your done with the first season you cant help but say "damn the pieces are all falling into place for an epic event(s)"

I havnt seen any Walking Dead episodes, but im about to dl that too and start from the beginning.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Haven't read the books. But man should have have watched TWD. Nothing really answered and nothing I'm really looking forward to.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just watched the new episode! Great!

Thank goodness for HBO free weekend...

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I torrented the first two seasons and was hook immediately. Im ashamed to say that I knocked out all 20 one hour shows in two days. I am SO pumped for todays episode. Between that and Shameless sundays are a fantastic dvr day!

If youve only seen the first episode I highly recommend continuing on. The first season is alot of build up, heck even the second season is, but by the time your done with the first season you can help but say "damn the pieces are all falling into place for an epic event(s)"

I havnt seen any Walking Dead episodes, but im about to dl that too and start from the beginning.

I agree. My wife and I watch shows like that too. Probably watched the first season few times (just to get all thats going on) and the second a couple times, we watched the last few just to get ready... counting down now for the new one. Very pumped! gotta get the times right as its 3:30 on monday here.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
I gotta wait for it to come on torrent so I'll more than likely get it tomorrow. Only other show that needs to come on now and I'm anticipating is the rest of Breaking Bad.

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I gotta wait for it to come on torrent so I'll more than likely get it tomorrow. Only other show that needs to come on now and I'm anticipating is the rest of Breaking Bad.

mine came availiable just 30 min ago. Just started downloading!

Cant watch it in nz very easy but i'll buy the Bluerays and support the show

ViciousJay

Established Member
Second season sucked and was slow, this is the make or break for me, if season 3 part 1 is good ill stick with it, if not it vanishes from my viewing favs

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I thought the second season was slightly drawn out, but not enough so to bother me. There was enough going on and I really did like some of the character development. I originally hated the drogo/targaryen forced marriage but by the end of the season they were in my top 3 favorite characters (not actors lol). Tyrion lanister is my favorite and he had a bunch of goings on in season two, which is probably why I didnt think it was slow. I gotta say iv always thought dragons were badass, and once I saw them in the show on season 1 finally, I couldnt stop watching. Then in early season two they were talking about how it would be years before they were big enough to be of any threat and I was like "aww". Then at the end they torch the warlock dude Pyat I was like "oh **** yes, and so it begins".

Starting season three now

Last edited:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Anybody else who watched tonight's episode think the show is starting to stray from the book more?

I really want to read the books. Theyre probably great.

Breaking Bad is the best show on tv. Probably the best ive ever seen. GOT will do nicely though in the meantime.

Dragons are growing and nipples are being cut off! Glad the show is back.

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I thought last nights show was a good first episode. From what I heard the producers were making the show for season 3 onward. All season 1 and 2 was for the most part is character development and season 3 and 4 is when all the stuff really starts happening.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I thought last nights show was a good first episode. From what I heard the producers were making the show for season 3 onward. All season 1 and 2 was for the most part is character development and season 3 and 4 is when all the stuff really starts happening.

actually boo 3 which i season 3 is so huge that they were forced to cut the season up so we will have 2 seasons this year, one now and one in the fall :beer:

AdamSVT

Established Member
I've read the books and I can say IMO that this is the best season...You guys will be in for quite a shock in the later episodes :)

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Ba!!!!!!! I missed it due to shitty traffic in DC :fm: I was going to make it home to watch it, then BAM...1.5 hrs in traffic

Users who are viewing this thread