Established Member
20953222_1816371361725065_6680066414878145533_n.jpg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Check out this video.
NSFW
Spoilers.

Bad ass video. After watching the dragon resurrected again, I don't think it's your typical wight. The Night King actually touches the dragon, so I think it's an actual "white walker". The spear may have had some sort of magical properties that knocked the dragon out as opposed to killed.

phillycobra99

Established Member
I don't believe I remember Bran using an outfit similar to the night king. I know if you look at pictures of the night king in the early seasons to now, they are fairly different.

Check out the outfit the Night King was wearing in the most recent episode, and compare it to this.
bran.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Next Sunday at 9 I'll have lube & tissues ready.

Didn't Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) say that she won't be doing any more nude scenes?
She said she wont do meaningless nude scene’s anymore. She has done a full frontal nude scene after that was said which was when she burned down the big tent in the Dothraki place. She’s still doing nude scenes only if its a major scene for the plot.

Me thinks we’re going to see Aunt and Nephew getting it next episode in boat

thehunterooo

Established Member
LOL I found a funny YouTube comment "we will rebuild the wall bigger and make the night king pay for it!"

Hopefully the scripts leak super early like they did for season 7.....

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Oh yeah, kissing cousins.
I'm so glad little finger got his. I've been waiting forever for that ****stick to get smoked.

I was all sorts of pissed at Sansa until she sent that ball from left field,

I thought Arya had already killed Little Finger and took his face and was trying to play Sansa to see if she was loyal, but I think that was a misdirection they were hoping for.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Will Viserion continue to rot? Noticed the holes in the wings. If he is undead and decaying I can only surmise he will eventually have trouble taking flight.

Though the Night Kings magic could be all he needs to stay aloft.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Guess they'll need to cart a couple Scorpion ballistas to winterfell. Nothing stopping the NK from swooping on down and eradicating every line of defense from the wall to king's landing.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Will Viserion continue to rot? Noticed the holes in the wings. If he is undead and decaying I can only surmise he will eventually have trouble taking flight.

Though the Night Kings magic could be all he needs to stay aloft.

Lol, you're okay with the logic of a dead army and a dead and decaying dragon, but the holes in the wings are whats going to stop it down the road?

Anyone else just think this dead army is just horny and looking to get some southern poon? Are we overthinking this?

Users who are viewing this thread