Game of Thrones

thehunterooo

Established Member
Season is going to be crazy the most of the script has been leaked already (a lot of it was leaked right after season 6). The last three episodes are going to be super good. Too bad season 8 is supposed to be delayed a year, may not see it until 2019 :(

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Season is going to be crazy the most of the script has been leaked already (a lot of it was leaked right after season 6). The last three episodes are going to be super good. Too bad season 8 is supposed to be delayed a year, may not see it until 2019 :(

DON'T YOU PUT THAT ON ME RICKY BOBBY!!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

tumblrouaqsa68rm1wwi5vvo11280jpg.jpeg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm drinking a beer in the garage. Going to see how long it takes my wife to come pull me in to watch the show.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Drogon: imma eat this foo!
Jon: *easy big ass mofo*
Drogon: Aww shit for real?! Hop on anytime mo****a!

When oh when is Jon gonna ride a dragon?!

6.0GTO

Established Member
Do we know if Dragons can kill white Walkers and if a dragon dies and becomes part of the army of the dead will it still be able to breath fire?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Do we know if Dragons can kill white Walkers and if a dragon dies and becomes part of the army of the dead will it still be able to breath fire?

Dragons would be the preferred method to kill wights but they won't kill White Walkers. Remember in The Door when the Children of the Forest lit the fire around the entrance to the cave the White Walkers went right through it.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Feel like such a nerd but.....dragon fire is an ingredient in Valyrian steel and since dragon glass has "dragon" in it I'm willing to bet a blast from one of the dragons can take out white walkers.

Users who are viewing this thread