Game of Thrones

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just have a dragon drop Daenerys north of the white walkers in the nude and have her go north. Even the dead would follow that ass. Just have a dragon hose her down with fire once in a while to keep her warm.

Blown 89

Established Member
Roast Me.jpg
Roast%20Me.jpg

Blown 89

Established Member
I waited 7 seasons for that episode. I'm not the biggest fan of this show and found the first 6 seasons utterly terrible but put up with it for the payoff that was that last episode.

thehunterooo

Established Member
I cheated... omg on that upcoming episode... **** ...

Yeah it will be crazy most of the details leaked out for the last episode as well a few weeks ago. The "birds eye view" of season 7 was leaked right after season 6 ended but the details for the last few episodes came out a few weeks ago.

GodStang

Established Member
Watched next weeks. I cant decide if really cheesy or really badass. Going to leave it at that as I don't want to spoil anything for those who have not watched.

thehunterooo

Established Member
I waited 7 seasons for that episode. I'm not the biggest fan of this show and found the first 6 seasons utterly terrible but put up with it for the payoff that was that last episode.

Season 8 should be crazy along with the next and last episode of this season.
Watched next weeks. I cant decide if really cheesy or really badass. Going to leave it at that as I don't want to spoil anything for those who have not watched.

LOL I agree reading the script it sounded cool at least.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
PLEASE no spoilers if you've already watched the leaked episode!!

Speaking of which, does anyone know if it's streaming on Kodi? I don't want to download a torrent and have my ISP butt rape me.

Users who are viewing this thread