Game of Thrones

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Badass episode, was really hoping that Jaime would get torched though.

Agreed - f Jamie.

I do have a little theory in Jorah Mormont's role to play. Some what of a redeeming moment for Sam Tarly in his father's eyes. You'll recall that Sam saved Jorah from Greyscale after finding out that Jorah was a Mormont (Sam served his father who was a good man at the Wall). From the scenes from next week it looks like Daenerys tells the remaining Lannister/Tarly army to bend the knee. I don't doubt that she would want to kill Sam's father & brother for breaking their oath with house Tyrell. It almost seems too perfect that Jorah would return at that moment and tell Daenerys that Sam risked his life to save him. We shall see.

madscotsman

Established Member
Why is it taking the white walkers so long to get to the wall??? Every time it shows them, they are walking somewhere. I'm like "Where in the **** are you walking to that is takes so long to get to the wall?!?" The people you just decimated in battle have already returned to the wall and even farther south and you MOFOs are still strolling around trying to figure out how to find them...........SMH

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Why is it taking the white walkers so long to get to the wall??? Every time it shows them, they are walking somewhere. I'm like "Where in the **** are you walking to that is takes so long to get to the wall?!?" The people you just decimated in battle have already returned to the wall and even farther south and you MOFOs are still strolling around trying to figure out how to find them...........SMH

think about it like this.. the white talkers are just slowly plodding along, they are not rushing. their army is huge and since a majority of them are on foot, they are slow to move. currently jon snow and the north are desperately trying to raise an army to fight them... so people heading south and heading back to the wall to defend it are the ones in a hurry, using the quickest means of travel available to them. it would make sense for them to get to places quicker than the white walkers.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

There are a few possible reasons. They may be looking for the Horn of Winter to bring down the wall. They may be waiting to gather a larger army before attacking. They may also be waiting for winter to push further south.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
The scripts for pretty much all of Season 7 were leaked online.

No I would never look at that shit. Gendry was listed as casted through 2011-2017 on IMdb and now it's gone and says 2011-2013. I know what I saw!! Plus, of course they need SOMEONE to build the weapons made of dragonglass after Jon mines all that shit. And he was a badass blacksmith.

Dudes been rowing for like 3 seasons though. His arms are probably ripped lol.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
With you, I'd rather watch it unfold.

No I would never look at that shit. Gendry was listed as casted through 2011-2017 on IMdb and now it's gone and says 2011-2013. I know what I saw!! Plus, of course they need SOMEONE to build the weapons made of dragonglass after Jon mines all that shit. And he was a badass blacksmith.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I want to see a dragon turn into a "white walker/flyer" lol

Could you imagine Daenerys riding a dragon dogfighting the Night King riding an ice dragon? Lol it makes my FUPA sweat just thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread