Game of Thrones Fans?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Couldn’t find the older thread, search button has been acting up at least for me.

Anyone still watching this show? This season started a bit slow but holy crap these last episodes were some of the best i have ever seen on TV. If you haven’t seen this show, I HIGHLY recommend it!! This show alone is worth getting HBO for and that’s saying a lot since there are a ton of great shows on HBO.

Can’t wait for season 7 even though they said it will be a shorter season. Two more season’s and this show is over.

Branhammer

Established Member
Love GOT. And this last season was awesome. I really don't know how I'm going to wait another year. Also love the books and I wish he'd finish the 6th book already...

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Love GOT. And this last season was awesome. I really don't know how I'm going to wait another year. Also love the books and I wish he'd finish the 6th book already...
Wouldnt be surprised if the 6th book was done after season 7 :nonono: At least a lot of the plots will be fresh on the book since the show is not following every single Arc. However, the ending will be the same.

Season 6 had one of the best endings to a show, really did show justice. Ended you wanting more and excited for S7. Was slow compared to the battle yet kept you impressed, soo much happening yet it didnt feel crammed, soundtrack was amazing and it didnt end with a stupid WTF Cliffhanger (*cough* Walking Dead *cough*). This is how you end a season with a high note and great use of 1.5 hrs.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I am dying to watch it, but they do not have it on the Netflix streaming service. My friends have been telling me how awesome it is.
Might have to browse some free online sites for my viewing pleasure. :dancenana:

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
The last two episodes pretty much redeemed the whole season.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
This last episode was fantastic. As much as I disklike Cersei, I did enjoy seeing her plan come together.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
The last two episodes pretty much redeemed the whole season.

Fact. The season was rather slow but it built up to the last two episodes and seeing my three least favorite characters eat doo doo was fantastic. I was sad that a couple had to go though.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Agreed, season was fairly crap....like they were saving up their entire budget to cut the contracts of a bunch of actors in most glorious fashion.....
Disagree, i thought the overall season was slower than the past one's but it covered a lot of the story. The door was another great episode as was the one were Khalessi burned the Dothraki leaders. Overall it wasnt action packed but still a great season.
This last episode was fantastic. As much as I disklike Cersei, I did enjoy seeing her plan come together.
I agree. She is pretty much the Mad King. The very same type of person that Jamie killed, his lover became and he knew it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So the theories I am seeing is that Jon is either a Berathian or a Targarian, but Targarian seems to be the leading theory. Either way, he is royalty and will probably tie up with the Dragon Queen, through marriage or as his nephew is my guess obviously.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Jon is DEF a Targaryen. Son of Rhegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark, the prince that was Promised. He is the Ice to Daneryris' Fire.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Jon is DEF a Targaryen. Son of Rhegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark, the prince that was Promised. He is the Ice to Daneryris' Fire.

I dont know much about the entire story but the more I read the more that makes sense. Is it proven though (in the books)?

colin450

Established Member

Lyanna tells Ned when she's whispering "If Robert finds him he'll kill him. You have to protect him." The story Robert believes is she was kidnapped and raped by Rhaegar Targaryen. It's more likely she ran off with him which is why she was being protected by Arthur Dayne at the Tower of Joy.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
So the theories I am seeing is that Jon is either a Berathian or a Targarian, but Targarian seems to be the leading theory. Either way, he is royalty and will probably tie up with the Dragon Queen, through marriage or as his nephew is my guess obviously.
Starks = Ice, Targaryen = Fire
The novels are called “A Son(g) of Ice and Fire”

Everything is leading to him being son of Rhegar. Rhegar originally thought he was the Price that was Promised but then was convinced his son Aegon was. Aegon, his sister were killed by the Mountain as was the mom (Elia Martell aka Red Viper’s Sister). The rest had no knowledge of Lyanna being pregnant even less having a baby. That’s where Ned comes and the rest is history.

Users who are viewing this thread