G8 vs 04 Cobra

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I was hoping you were a forum guy hammerhead! My G8 has a stage 1 Livernois cam and just recently (about 5 days before the video) added a TVS2300 with 60lb injectors.

When we ran into each other I was on day 3 of a cross country move to San Deigo, so I was pretty excited to have some fun. Wasn't sure what you had done and I was running a little heavy with all my boxes and bags in the back seat and trunk. The "business suits" were actually my military uniforms.

Thanks for making the drive more exciting, even if only for a short while!

This is indeed a great story and thanks for your service :rockon:

musclefan21

Established Member
if you had a ported blower it would have been game over for him, trust me. He is a match for a pullied cobra. Bceuase that is how I pull away from intake tune only cobras in my pullied cobra.

Good runs.

leftlane86gt

Established Member
I was hoping you were a forum guy hammerhead! My G8 has a stage 1 Livernois cam and just recently (about 5 days before the video) added a TVS2300 with 60lb injectors.

When we ran into eachother I was on day 3 of a cross country move to San Deigo, so I was pretty excited to have some fun. Wasn't sure what you had done and I was running a little heavy with all my boxes and bags in the back seat and trunk. The "business suits" were actually my military uniforms.

Isn't technology just great.

Thank you for your service :beer:

+1 on posting this even though it was loss for ya Hammer.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
04 cobra vs G8 - YouTube

My car is exhaust, CAI, and tune

G8 said he had bolt'ons, cam, blower

I didn't get the specifics on his setup. I just came across him on the interstate and talked for a second with the windows down. I just sent my blower off to POSI for port but I am not sure that would have saved me here. Very impressed with the G8.

With the pulley upgrade and ported blower, the outcome will likely be different.

When we ran into eachother I was on day 3 of a cross country move to San Deigo, so I was pretty excited to have some fun. Wasn't sure what you had done and I was running a little heavy with all my boxes and bags in the back seat and trunk. The "business suits" were actually my military uniforms.

Pretty cool of you to sign up to contact hammerhead. Nice ride you have and it runs well. Thanks for your service!

hammerhead2

Established Member
Hadn't seen this post in a while and just noticed you posted up. Awesome car you got man and thanks for posting on here to let me know what you had done. We were actually headed to little rock for a little fun on the street with some friends of mine. I posted this vid over on LS1 Tech as well. You certainly made our drive a bit more exciting as well. Thanks for your service!! What branch are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread