G8 vs 04 Cobra

hammerhead2

Established Member
04 cobra vs G8 - YouTube

My car is exhaust, CAI, and tune

G8 said he had bolt'ons, cam, blower

I didn't get the specifics on his setup. I just came across him on the interstate and talked for a second with the windows down. I just sent my blower off to POSI for port but I am not sure that would have saved me here. Very impressed with the G8.

Last edited:

hammerhead2

Established Member
Yeah I have run a couple of bolt on G8's before and just ran off from them so I was really not too worried. Then when he started pulling I was like WTF is going on lol. It caught me off guard for sure. He even had his business suits hanging in the back :(

Hojen

I was hoping you were a forum guy hammerhead! My G8 has a stage 1 Livernois cam and just recently (about 5 days before the video) added a TVS2300 with 60lb injectors.

When we ran into eachother I was on day 3 of a cross country move to San Deigo, so I was pretty excited to have some fun. Wasn't sure what you had done and I was running a little heavy with all my boxes and bags in the back seat and trunk. The "business suits" were actually my military uniforms.

Thanks for making the drive more exciting, even if only for a short while!

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
I was hoping you were a forum guy hammerhead! My G8 has a stage 1 Livernois cam and just recently (about 5 days before the video) added a TVS2300 with 60lb injectors.

When we ran into eachother I was on day 3 of a cross country move to San Deigo, so I was pretty excited to have some fun. Wasn't sure what you had done and I was running a little heavy with all my boxes and bags in the back seat and trunk. The "business suits" were actually my military uniforms.

Thanks for making the drive more exciting, even if only for a short while!

^this is pretty awesome! He signed on here just to find you bro! That's actually pretty cool. You've got a nice G8 bro! Hope you have a safe move & thanks for your service!

Users who are viewing this thread