FYI: Giants suck

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
I love reading comments about how serious people are with this crap. honestly its just a game and as a giant fan i sure did my part of harassing friends when the gmen beat their team, but, its funny to see how many people on here get a hard on when the giants lose. Its like you have nothing to live for but seeing a new york team lose bad. yeah good job for your teams winning and yes the giants suck balls this year but people should really lighten up about this shit.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
The giants suck and their season is over, ..................and I LOVE every minute of it

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I feel sorry for the first time for CSD and stangin99:(

canibus

Established Member
You guys gotta give credit to the panthers, they're going to be a strong team next year. They easily had the toughest schedule all year.

99BOSS

Established Member
Im anxious to see the Panthers play the Saints next week. Too bad about Steve Smith though but I'll bet this game is still a dandy.

ralvarez

Established Member
I love reading comments about how serious people are with this crap. honestly its just a game and as a giant fan i sure did my part of harassing friends when the gmen beat their team, but, its funny to see how many people on here get a hard on when the giants lose. Its like you have nothing to live for but seeing a new york team lose bad. yeah good job for your teams winning and yes the giants suck balls this year but people should really lighten up about this shit.

yeah, i'm pretty sure that wasnt your mentality when the Gstrings were 5-0 this forum was filled with a bunch of NY best team in the world crap!

usaf_eagle

Established Member

crybaby.jpg

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I hope so with that cake walk of a schedule..........never the less when it comes playoff time and your playing good teams the obvious is shown.:D

cowboys beat undefeated teams, not lose to them like the texans

hence why they are in the playoffs and the texans arent

Users who are viewing this thread