future race with a hellion cobra

vic_s197

Established Member
There's a new guy at work and he's got a buddy with a 03 cobra that's pretty quick from what I hear. Iv seen this car around, and at bandimire speedway which I wasn't too impressed with the times it ran for the modds it has it ran low 12's but now runs 11's.
He's got the hellion hail raser kit with the stock blower and is pushing 20 psi
Anyways this new guy at work is gunna set us up for a few runs after I break in my motor. I'm looking forward to it should be close race. I just bought my go pro so il have videos for that race and a couple more with my buddies camaro ss. :rockon:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
What sort of race?

BTW your spelling is horrible.

"Hurst" not "Hurts" in your sig for your short throw. If it hurts then youre doing it wrong lol.

Also its a "Hell Raiser" kit not "Hail Raser". Last thing you want to do while racing is get Hail involved. Thats not gonna turn out well for anyone....

vic_s197

Established Member
What are you the grammer police? Lol
It's a pain to type on my phone BTW.

A couple roll races I'm guessing, I haven't talked to the guy yet

Nemesis S281

Established Member
What sort of race?

BTW your spelling is horrible.

"Hurst" not "Hurts" in your sig for your short throw. If it hurts then youre doing it wrong lol.

Also its a "Hell Raiser" kit not "Hail Raser". Last thing you want to do while racing is get Hail involved. Thats not gonna turn out well for anyone....

Lmao!
Auto correct?
Should be a good race

vic_s197

Established Member
I could care less about my spelling really.

I don't remember what it trapped, I just remember it was low 12's

SneakyPete

Banned
ET doesn't mean SHIT in a street race. what was the trap OP? I'm putting money on the Cobra. Sorry but you've got 4.10s and he most likely has 3.7.3s making that kind of power. If you race past 100, he's going to spank you.

vic_s197

Established Member
I'm not too worried about this guys car. From what in hearing this guy isn't too good of a driver.
I'll find out more about the cobra, the same guy tunes both our cars so we will see

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
Sounds fun; I'll be in Loveland next week for the holiday... I wish my car could keep up for some fun lol.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
OP, let me know when you guys are getting together. I live in Denver, stock 2013 GT but I don't mind being a chase car. Also, a car running 11's up here is the same car that will run 10's at sea level. I got a couple people that might be interested in getting together for a couple fun runs, low 11's 2012 Roush and mid 10's 2012 GT. If you want to make an event out of it:beer:

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
I've just got a '99 Cobra so nothing special. I'd love to come see some actual fast cars if you guys end up running next week some time!

gt347mustang

Established Member
Let me know when the fun happens. I'll bring my go-pro.

Are you talking about the black 03 cobra with the rear drag wheels that stick out way too far?

vic_s197

Established Member
OP, let me know when you guys are getting together. I live in Denver, stock 2013 GT but I don't mind being a chase car. Also, a car running 11's up here is the same car that will run 10's at sea level. I got a couple people that might be interested in getting together for a couple fun runs, low 11's 2012 Roush and mid 10's 2012 GT. If you want to make an event out of it:beer:

That would be pretty sick man il let you no for sure. Id like to get a lot more people in but the ones I do no don't like to play on the street.

I've just got a '99 Cobra so nothing special. I'd love to come see some actual fast cars if you guys end up running next week some time!
Nice. I'm still breaking in the motor so it will be a couple weeks before I can play. Either way il be in Texas for thanksgiving

Let me know when the fun happens. I'll bring my go-pro.

Are you talking about the black 03 cobra with the rear drag wheels that stick out way too far?

Yea I will for sure man.

It might be its black with silver on top? Black wheels

gt347mustang

Established Member
Yea I will for sure man.

It might be its black with silver on top? Black wheels

yes, that's him. If he brings his drag setup, you'll laugh, it looks terrible(joe dirt special).

shoot me a pm when you guys decide to throw down. I wanna see what happens. I'm interested in running both of y'all at the track next spring :beer:

vic_s197

Established Member
yes, that's him. If he brings his drag setup, you'll laugh, it looks terrible(joe dirt special).

shoot me a pm when you guys decide to throw down. I wanna see what happens. I'm interested in running both of y'all at the track next spring :beer:

O iv seen it many times lol its ridiculous.

Yea man il let u no. I'm supposed to go check out his ride this weekend .
I'm hoping my tuner will get me my car back soon so , but it prolly won't go down till early January.

What do u got?

gt347mustang

Established Member
O iv seen it many times lol its ridiculous.

Yea man il let u no. I'm supposed to go check out his ride this weekend .
I'm hoping my tuner will get me my car back soon so , but it prolly won't go down till early January.

What do u got?

I've got an 03 cobra with a turbo.

If you're having issues with your car, bring it down to Finish Line. Greg tunes my car and a bunch of other real fast street cars. They'll have you in and out in one day.

vic_s197

Established Member
I've got an 03 cobra with a turbo.

If you're having issues with your car, bring it down to Finish Line. Greg tunes my car and a bunch of other real fast street cars. They'll have you in and out in one day.

We should run them for sure man.

I had my car at finish line when my car was leaning out above 4k and they couldnt figure it out I had it there for a week.
Then I brought it to Lundstedt and 3 hours after I dropped it off they figured it out and returned it so I really like these guys work

Do they tune on e85?

gt347mustang

Established Member
We should run them for sure man.

I had my car at finish line when my car was leaning out above 4k and they couldnt figure it out I had it there for a week.
Then I brought it to Lundstedt and 3 hours after I dropped it off they figured it out and returned it so I really like these guys work

Do they tune on e85?

That's crazy that Greg couldn't figure out your car. Was it out of fuel system?

Ya, everybody's going e85. I've been running on corn for almost 3 years now, its awesome for making power!

vic_s197

Established Member
That's crazy that Greg couldn't figure out your car. Was it out of fuel system?

Ya, everybody's going e85. I've been running on corn for almost 3 years now, its awesome for making power![/QUOTE

2 wires on on the fuel pump modules were backwards lol causing the pumps to max out.

How much power u putting down?

Users who are viewing this thread