Fun day at the shop! New rotor pics too...

n0xlf

Established Member
I'm pretty sure he'll sell you any combo of plain/slotted/drilled, even if he doesn't have them on ebay...

jedeyeben

Established Member
Speaking of a rotisserie... Know of Any good places to get one from? I am getting ready to do the same to my 66 coupe and I would like to just throw it on one of those for conveinence. Yeah a little off subject but oh well.

BLK_03

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
It is really nice.

Do you know if he sells Brembo rotors that are not both slotted and cross drilled by still zinc plated?
Thanks.

Yup. Got mine at the same place. Sportbrakes.com I believe. I purchased rotors that were slotted only. Sorry for the crappy pic.

MVC-061S.jpg

n0xlf

Established Member
jedeyeben said:
Speaking of a rotisserie... Know of Any good places to get one from? I am getting ready to do the same to my 66 coupe and I would like to just throw it on one of those for conveinence. Yeah a little off subject but oh well.

My dad had his custom built at a local metal shop because there weren't any nice ones around...It sure is a beast too...I can get you the plans for it if you are interested...I'm pretty sure that it didn't cost a whole lot either having it built locally...You could even do it yourself if you have the equipment...

BenD

Established Member
Those are great pic

NOxlf

Holy S**t... didn't think I looked that old. Your camera is too good. What a lay out, been thinking about it every since.

Ben

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Nice work guys. Glad to hear the Colorado boys are keeping up in the HP dept. How is Kpinco? Give me a jingle soon and plan on coming to Indy for a race, 500, F1 or 400. Take care.

Users who are viewing this thread