Fully Ported Short Runner 96-98 Cobra Intake

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
I have a fully ported sort runner intake for a 96-98 Cobra.

Great for High Boost/High RPM power.

Sold car, no longer need intake.... $400 DELIVERED

Variable runner delete plates (Factory plates with internals removed) All you need it to plug the ends......$50 Delivered

Unmolested Upper Intake Plenum.....$125 Delivered

All prices include shipping and are OBO.

Trades considered for 2003-2004 2V GT parts

IMG_0950.gif

IMG_0951.gif

IMG_0952.gif

IMG_0953.gif

svtcobralover

Established Member
Damn I was going to offer you a trade for my teksid block, but I thought the short runners make good power for a NA car.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I made 460rwhp and around 415 rwtq @ 12 psi spinning to 6800rpm on my last cars. It was a new motor break in tune with this exact intake.

The floor of the intake was raised helping the runners.

Last edited:

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
It will make good power on a N/A motor, just not if it is a totally stock motor with this intake as the only mod.

I made 597 with it on 18psi at 7800rpm on 93 octane and the 673(?) on race gas and the timing cranked up

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
Stock 97 cams. The higher I turned it the more it made. I wold have pulled it to 8500 (all forged and balanced appropriately) but i was still runiing stock ignition with a boost a spark. Even with the boost a spark the ignition starts breaking down at 8k-8100.

rezmax

Established Member
intake

I have a 1994 lincoln mark viii and wanted to do the 96 cobra intake manifold conversion. Do you have the parts i would need to do this or just the upper plenum? Also, the IMRC's are gone so no need for controllers right? And would you be able to plug it up. I am not the savy with this project and will actually have it done by a friend. Just lookin for parts and advice here to do the job. Thanks

Brandon

cemeflybyu

Press hard, 5 copies...
Established Member
I have the upper and lower plenum available. If you have imrc deletes then you just drop them in below this lower manifold.

You wont need to plug the contollers back in b/c there is nothing to control. You will want your tuner to deactivate the contol function.

Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread