Full Wrap Job

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
it can be done for HALF that cost. anyone paying that kinda money for a wrap and ceramic coat are getting ass raped! look around.

its not rocket science and u can perform ur own ceramic coat at home its easy just takes some time.

I hire Elite Custom Installs to do it. Price will vary based on material, labor rates and location. Expect to pay roughly $3k - $4500 and ceramic coating is a must IMO to protect the wrap so add that cost too

djniknala

Established Member
Looks great. I know someone that wrapped their new M3 in close to the same color. Equally impressed with yours!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thought it best to copy/paste the larger photos for ya! The wrap is, well, stellar! Nice work!

received_1776606509058809-jpeg.1462941

received_1776619252390868-jpeg.1462942

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What the heck is going on? Another error in posting resulting in a triple post. :mad:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry for all the "extra" posts. For some strange reason I couldn't clear my first post (#30) from my cache in the reply window. After my 4th post it's finally gone. :confused:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I read the article, than chuckled.

You stated "the grey with blue didn't garner the attention as well as white on black"

I specifically sold my white Shelby for that very reason, not as much attention say as a yellow, blue or mystic. However, I like what you have done with it, and I like that white wrap much better than Performance White!

Users who are viewing this thread