Full track drifting at PBIR Cobra Twin Turbo

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Sweet bro.

You should mount your GoPro to a chase car in front or behind you so we can actually see you drifting. Hard to measure what's going on if we can't see the line, steering angle, clipping point, tire spin etc....

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
This-Cute-Dog.gif

Nice driving!! :rolling:

BME

KING
Established Member
I've always enjoyed your updates OP. Your car is awesome and I can't imagine how much fun it is! I remember when you started drifting this car a little while back and it looks like you've come a long ways. Keep posting more of these! Next time with a chase car angle as someone else stated. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that's having FUN with a car you love to drive. Sounds awesome! Oh, and congratulations on your new daughter. :beer:

brunocobratt

Established Member
You don't see that a lot. badass man!
Thanks man

Sweet bro.

You should mount your GoPro to a chase car in front or behind you so we can actually see you drifting. Hard to measure what's going on if we can't see the line, steering angle, clipping point, tire spin etc....
I tried to bring a friend to record it from the outside but he didnt make it, definily would be much better from the outside, oh well next time

Very nice.
Thanks man

Nice dude! Car sounds really good!
Thanks man, exaust cut outs were open

View attachment 55505

Nice driving!! :rolling:
Ha the dog pic had me rolling

I've always enjoyed your updates OP. Your car is awesome and I can't imagine how much fun it is! I remember when you started drifting this car a little while back and it looks like you've come a long ways. Keep posting more of these! Next time with a chase car angle as someone else stated. :beer:
Nextvtime i may pay someone to make me a video, this day was the best day alot of seat time, having the whole track helped me to learn alot, the first set of tire lasted 15 laps the second set only 5 laps because i was much more aggrecive
Now that's having FUN with a car you love to drive. Sounds awesome! Oh, and congratulations on your new daughter. :beer:
Thanks Bob, i for sure enjoy this car alot.
Still brings me a big smile every time i drive it, cant wait to take my daughter for a ride in it

brunocobratt

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread