Full stealth,pulley cover,2.93,Billetflow snub

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
Full stealth,pulley guard,2.93L,Billetflow snub

I know the stealth look isn't for everyone but I wanted the factory look. Thought I'd share. First I should credit Quick Silver for the idea on the cover mod and Billetflow for the great snub idler bracket. This is a Lightning 2.93 supercharger pulley,factory idler pulley, BilletFlow's newest snub bracket and a Gatorback 4080745 belt.

stealth19ss.jpg
stealth30el.jpg
stealth49nd.jpg
stealth57js.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree. Great, professional job on modifying the cover. Now all we need is for someone to make a transparent cover so people can have the protection of the cover without the stealth look if they want to show off their hardware. ;-)

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I agree. Great, professional job on modifying the cover. Now all we need is for someone to make a transparent cover so people can have the protection of the cover without the stealth look if they want to show off their hardware. ;-)
Bob,I'd like to thank you for the belt guide. It's came in handy more than once. At $40-$60 for a belt you don't want to experiment too much :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Happy to help. I have to thank Doug (Billetflow) and other forum members who have provided much of the guide info over the past two years.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
That looks freakin PERFECT! This is exactly what I've been planning on doing, minus the tenioner pulley. Looks fantastic man!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Speaking of "finger saving sweet", has anyone ever heard of a person getting their finger snagged after removing the cover? I've been here for 3 years and have never heard of it happening. Just curious.

cdh027

Established Member
NOGM4ME said:
I know the stealth look isn't for everyone but I wanted the factory look. Thought I'd share. First I should credit Quick Silver for the idea on the cover mod and Billetflow for the great snub idler bracket. This is a Lightning 2.93 supercharger pulley,factory idler pulley, BilletFlow's newest snub bracket and a Gatorback 4080745 belt.

stealth19ss.jpg
stealth30el.jpg
stealth49nd.jpg
stealth57js.jpg

NOGM4ME, I know this post is old, but what would you charge me to duplicate that pulley cover if I sent you a brand new one ????? I'm willing to cough up cash, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Darrin

MY DREAM

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Speaking of "finger saving sweet", has anyone ever heard of a person getting their finger snagged after removing the cover? I've been here for 3 years and have never heard of it happening. Just curious.

Oh Oh, you just jinxed someone!

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
CobraBob said:

I've posted this before, but imagine this Pulley Cover with a Billetflow Pulley in there.

PulleyCover.jpg

PulleyCover1.jpg

PulleyCover2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread