Full Part Out

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
No regrets, loved the shifter outside of the PITA install on ramps...what was even more of a PITA was uninstalling it on ramps lol.

Thanks!! To anyone interested, this shifter shown has all the latest upgrades from MGW. The new shifter boot, heat shield, and street and race bushings. I just went through all this with the one I bought. Good price here too.

GLWS.

Laloosh

Established Member
Thanks!! To anyone interested, this shifter shown has all the latest upgrades from MGW. The new shifter boot, heat shield, and street and race bushings. I just went through all this with the one I bought. Good price here too.

GLWS.

Thanks. The only thing not picture is a pre cut foam type matt. I just realized it didn't make it to the picture, however it comes with the shifter. Like Ultra said, this is the latest version from Mgw.

Laloosh

Established Member
First post updated with Sold items. Everything paid for today will be shipped tomorrow with tracking number updates. Keep it coming fellas.

Last edited:

twistid

Established Member
I'd like to buy the intake if it's still available. Does it include everything (hardware,ect...)?

Users who are viewing this thread