Fuel system questions

Crowd_Control

Established Member
Goal for current set up is 550 on blower and 700 on blower with n20

Now for the questions i have the opportunity to get a fore dual hat returnless with gt pumps for a great deal. What will this support with just dual fpdm no bap.

I currently have stock pumps a bap and 60lb injectors to go in and see people saying 650 is possible.

I am looking to run a standalone fuel for the nitrous but if i can get away not having to run a seperate system with out a lean spike i would like to.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Returnless is going to be a PITA to tune at that power level. Your drivability is going to suffer also. I'd save your money and go return style.

To answer your question, I was making low 600's on the improved GT pumps, -8an feed line without a BAP and had plenty to go. I would guess mid 600's is where they will start running out of steam. My tuner told me the GT pumps do not get along with a BAP very well. The car will drive like crap.

Save your money and go return style, do it once and do it right.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
Currently making just shy of 600 at the wheels with fore returnless and GT pumps and BAP with modified FDMP. No driveability issues (drives like stock).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crowd_Control

Established Member
The fore hat im getting has the ability to run return but the goal on the car is not really huge numbers im more concerned with the ability to make power with e54 we have here and having enough pump. I was trying to keep the n2o fuel system run off the main fuel system so i did not have to run a seperate fuel system for the n2o

Last edited:

Stanger00

Established Member
I have that system and with stock feed and stock rails with 60lb injectors and my fuel pump duty cycle is in the 90's with 615hp at the tires. I have a vortech blower with 2 valve motor. This is with pump gas.

You will need a BAP, -8 feed line and bigger fuel rails to make your goal with nitrous and e54.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread